Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#306015 by AlanJones Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

Hi,
I contact you in respect of my ambition to impact positively in peoples live, i have made a lot of donations here in Australia but i strongly believe they are people outside my country that deeply need help, though my hands cannot reach them directly but it could be possible through you. hence kindly assist me to positively accomplish this heavenly mission at my 81-years old. My budget for this mission is Eight Million Australian Dollars $8,000,000.00 AUD which is enough for you to setup charitable foundation thereby extending financial gifts and needful materials to the Les-privileges.

Joseph Barnett
Retired Director Of Construction Services - Northeast Region
[email protected] / [email protected]
Post, 5 Link Street Kingsbury 3083 Victoria Australia.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#306016 by AlanJones Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:50 am
Reply-to: Joseph Barnett - [email protected]

Sir,

I strongly believe that you are in good position to handle this charitable mission and fulfill my ambition in Life because everybody came into this world with nothing and nobody will take anything out of this world. Whatever that anybody is able to achieve on earth will remain here on earth while the achiever is gone forever, hence what does it profit to gain the world and lose souls? This means that we must be helpful to the Les-privileges to enable us obtain heavenly favor from the most high God.

The funds "$8,000,000 AUD" can be wire into your bank account through my operative bank, also a certified bank draft or credit card can be processed in your name and dispatched directly to your address as my bank manager outlined. Let me know how best you would like to receive the funds so that bank manager will commence the processes in your favor.

Joseph Barnett
[email protected]

Post, 5 Link Street Kingsbury 3083 Victoria Australia.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#306017 by AlanJones Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:51 am
Reply-to: Joseph Barnett - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +61735557549

You can call me on this number: +61 7 3555 7549 though as an older man i don't really like calls but you can talk to me briefly.

#310343 by Tim Atem Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:40 am
Using the same [email protected] email address.

reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +234-818068172

My dear,
I know that you have been true a lot in respect of your outstanding payment, as the current Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria i deemed it necessary to make positive impact and rewrite the wrongs of the x-leaders. As I speak, your ATM Card is ready and will be dispatched to any receiving address you would prefer.

There is no delivery charges attached and no agent is bringing the ATM Card you because it will be mailed through the General Post Office (GPO).

Regards,
Sen. Bukola Saraki
President of Senate FGN.
Tel: +234-818068172
[email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#311749 by Tim Atem Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:50 am
Another one using [email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
other emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

phone number: (203) 389-7178

First, i congratulate you for achieving this success because your parcel lifted this morning and i received update from the foreign delivery department of General Post of Office that your ATM Card was moved with other parcels to their headquarters in London and you can call the operation manager over there in England.

There are handling deliveries in best interest of the receiver because if huge funds are detected internationally the foreign financial investment agencies are not collaborating as every country have different laws embedded on their land. However, you must email or call the operation manager;

Contact Name: Eden Rodriguez
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (20) 3389-7178

The parcel containing your atm card must be handed over to you within few hours henceforth, i look forward to good news and appreciation from you soonest.

Congrats,

Sen. Bukola Saraki
President of Senate FGN.
[email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5