Information on romance scams and scammers.
#311623 by malu53 Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:19 am
christiandatingforfree
Letmebeyourlover
Let me be your lover
Gender Male
Country United States
City Morganton
State North Carolina
Age 56
Hair Color Bald
Ethnicity Caucasian
Denomination Catholic
Looking For A Marriage Partner
Church Name St Gregory
Church Attendance Several times a year
Church Raised In Catholic
Willing to relocate? Possibly, who knows
Marital Status Single
Do you have children? No
Do you want children? Does Not Want Children
Education Level Masters/Post Grad
My Profession Self-employed

Interests
Camping, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Playing cards, Playing sports, Religion/Spiritual, Video games, Listening to music

About Me
My lady always comes first. I am considerate and caring, no games, just honest conversation and companionship. I do not drink and smoke, I have a great sense of humor. I like to have fun when I am on break, but really enjoy and prefer quality time with that special person alone. My perfect match will be a sincere and open woman, with a tender touch and a heart to match, she needs to be caring, but direct enough to tell me like it is. I am looking for a companion, a partner, a dear friend and someone that can share both good and bad times. She must respect and understand that loving is about trusting and trusting is about believing in the person you want to spend your eternity with. I'm not looking for a clone and my faith in the Lord keeps me going up to this moment.

First Date
A nice coffee spot, good conversation. You can never get to know somebody if you didn't spend at least a minute with that person. So I would love to hang out first and see if we have anything in common and then we can decide on our next move.

Account Settings (To message Letmebeyourlover you must meet the following criteria.)
Age between 40 to 75.

Advertisement

#311648 by malu53 Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:49 pm
His letter
Nice meeting you once again. . I lost both parents to cancer in 2001. I am single and looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with. Yeah I love fishing and hunting, but most importantly I love holding hand with that special someone. Love to married soon and live in a big home.
Michael Knight
Director, Knightgroupgems LLC
e-mail [email protected]
Cell 828-394-0629
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016

email address provided in message is already scam listed :lol:
#311652 by malu53 Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:08 pm
yahoo avatar

phone number 828-394.0629 is a VoIP number
Provider: TextPlus
Mobile Phone Owner
#311655 by malu53 Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:13 pm
scammer is hitting all free christian date sites.
his add. profile
christiansonline.com.au
mknight561960
56 y/o
Single Man from Ivanhoe East

I am a hard working fun loving guy that is pretty high energy and upbeat. I prefer women with a sense of humor, who like to kid around, and be playful. I believe in and admire a work ethic, common courtesy, basic manners, and opening the door for a women just feels right to me. I like people who are spontaneous, and know how to enjoy life. I'm an open minded guy who doesn't have a laundry list of things I'm looking for to Match. I realize that I'm not perfect and I'm not looking for perfection either. We might have something in common to start off with but I hope I would become more interested in you than anything else. I'm not looking for a clone and my faith in the Lord keeps me going up to this moment. Please do not contact me if you are still dwelling in your past relationship/marriage trauma. Let the dead past be buried its gone. I am not yet a paid member but my display name is the best and fastest way to get me on y a h o o server if you are interested and can decode, write me directly and we go from there because I do not know when I am coming back to this site.

Age 56
Location Ivanhoe East - VIC <<< does scammer want to tell us he currently resides in Malaysia :lol: ?
Denomination Pentecostal
Living Situation Alone
Languages English, Spanish
Marital Status Single / Never married
Has Children No
Wants Children Not sure
Education Level Diploma/TAFE
Employment Status Self-employed
Career Industry Technical / Science / Engineering

My Ideal Partner
My perfect match will be a sincere and open woman, with a tender touch and a heart to match, she needs to be caring, but direct enough to tell me like it is. I am looking for a companion, a partner, a dear friend and someone that can share both good and bad times. She must respect and understand that loving is about trusting and trusting is about believing in the person you want to spend your eternity with.

#316965 by malu53 Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:21 am
after having pushed the reset button for 2016 with regard to threats and harassments ...
this is the first for 2017

So I stumbled on my pictures on scam bait today and I was surprised to see you unfortunate being put me up. I have your email and I am going to charge you for defamation of character, you mess with the wrong person and you are going to pay greatly for this. I will advise you to go take the nonsense down or else face the the consequence of what you've just did. Why on earth would you put all my pictures and personal details out on scam bait website? Be ready to hear from my lawyer soon. BASTARD!!!
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017
#348031 by malu53 Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:21 am
scammer's lawyer didn't contact me yet :lol:

got this today ...

To [email protected]
Opened 2017/12/08 , 11:50:05am - 392day17hour13min25sec after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (154.118.33.193:14517)