Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#311633 by Tim Atem Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:12 pm
from: His Excellency Mr Patrice Talon - [email protected]
reply-to: His Excellency Mr Patrice Talon - [email protected]
phone number: +229-95054369

Message from His Excellency Mr Patrice Talon the New President general of Benin Republic.

Attention Dear Owner Email

To your notice this morning, before i commence am the NEW PRESIDENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC, MR TALON PATRICE. Now hear me out and read carefully, i went to scheme of Benin Republic Chart, and i found your name and email address, with your fund pending for years, then i call up Fund Transferring Unit Benin (FTUB) The lady In charge Ms Bibian Ochiaora told me that none has come for your fund here, then it hurts me so much then i call up the MONITORING INVESTIGATORY TEAM (MIT) and they told me you have been sending money to calm your fund which you has been sending.......
NOW LET ME ASK HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO HAVE THIS YOUR FUND ALL THIS WHY YOU HAS BEEN SENDING THIS CRIMINALS FUND, HAVE YOU GET YOUR FUND?

Nevertheless i could not bear this any longer because this is my vow to see all this nonsense will stop, now i do not know if you had know you fund here is only $500.000.00 dollars but i get some mails with thousands of dollars let me warn you here in Africa there is no way for you to have such money from AFRICA AS A WHOLE, so now i want you to be wise in any transaction your are dealing with us Africa and never you be greed of what you never have, so be careful .

Moreover Dear Owner Email, i has made a provision for you to have this your fund, and please once you get this fund, try and establish good thing within your power, start good thing not given this morning to this internet scammers. Your FUND WAS ISSUED INTO A CHEQUE, which will be send to you through DHL courier company....

Now the director DHL MR KING OKORO advise this will be send to your destination within 3 days, and he said that it will cost you the sum of $92 DOLLARS, then i argued with him, but he told me without this fee there is no way for the courier to send, i was trying to pay this fee but he refuse and said reason is very clear that once you send him the fee then he will have the payment slip on the delivery STAMP and verification of your name and phone number to know the name to be send the parcel are the rightful owner of the parcel .

Now i hereby urge you in the Name of God to try now today and see you send this fee now so that you will have this Cheque this week thanks as i said only 92 dollars and you have to send it to DHL NAME KING OKORO, SEE DETAILS CLEAR.

MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER THIS OFFICE ONLY USE MONEY GRAM

RECEIVER: NAME: KING OKORO
CITY: COTONOU.
TEST QUESTION: COLOR?
ANSWER: BLUE
AMOUNT: 92 USD
REFERENCE NUMBER..

Thanks for your understand, i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible,
Sincerely
TALON PATRICE
+22995054369

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement