Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#310528 by AlanJones Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:25 am
From: Oasis Oilfield Supplies and Services - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +97126215303

Attention: Prospective Expatriate

We have reviewed your CV as posted on Monsterindia and we have shortlisted you for an Interview.

Hence we request you to email your Updated CV to us directly via Email at : [email protected] for further perusal

Regards
Jurgen Hans
HR Supervisor
Oasis Oilfield Services & Supplies LLC.
P.O. Box 7968, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Fax: (+971-2) 6215303

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#311608 by Allan Catchpole Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:20 am
Hi Alan, thanks for confirming my suspicion.
They contacted me on Nov 2nd. Exactly the same email as they sent you. I was suspicious because the letter did not reference the job position. I emailed them back requesting a job description, and today (Nov 9) I received a letter which I have posted below. They also sent a questionnaire, and I will be evaluated based on that, there will be no interview

ALERT: Sent from YANDAX.com, this is a free email service like gmail or Hotmail
ALERT: Does not contain any reference to a specific job
ALERT: Requesting personal ID and personal information
ALERT: No interview

Just a guess here, but next they will put me in touch with a travel agent who will need to collect processing fees for my visa :laugh-s:

Here is the letter:

JOB REF: OOSS8/5479830/AE/16
DATED: 09/11/2016
CLIENT/EMPLOYER: OASIS OILFIELD SERVICES & SUPPLIES LLC.
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
RECRUITER : MONSTER GULF

APPLICATION PROCEDURES : OFFICIAL ONLINE INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE

We have initially viewed your updated CV sent to our HR Department (Oasis Oilfield Services & Supplies LLC.) for further perusal.

Hence, We herewith attach an official applicant Online Questionnaire for you to complete and send back to us via email,including a copy of your Identification.

After we have received your answers to our official online interview questionnaire we shall process your application as soon as possible and will also contact you with more details and information about the Job if you are appointed to work with our reputable team here in UAE.

Your application will be evaluated on the basis of the answers from the Online Questionnaire and your Resume, You will be duly notified upon review of your whole submitted information, our salary and Perks are based on our candidates qualifications and Work experience, We ensure that the entitlements from our office are very attractive and suitable for all post.

PROJECT SHALL REQUIRE:

A cooperate Project management team, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Transportation and Installation, Safety, Medical, Drawing, Sales, Designs, Geological services, Maintenance, Quality Control, Admin, Financial and Commissioning.

Entitlements, Compensation and Benefits packages include:

. A very attractive net salary paid in US$, Pounds Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on employee's home country and currency preference.

. Quality single or family housing accommodation in the Company's Housing Complex.

. Free medical care in Abu Dhabi or Dubai for Employee and Family.

. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.

. Paid Air fares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.

. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.

. Full access to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.

CONTRACT DURATION:

Level 1: 24 Months, (Two Years) and renewable only on satisfactory performance by employee.

Level 2: Full time

Project required candidates with above Two years of experience,

The filled online questionnaire, passport copy and other documents should be sent to us via email as below: [email protected]

Good luck! as you take steps to the right path in building your career with Oasis Oilfield Services & Supplies LLC.

Jurgen Hans
HR. Supervisor
Oasis Oilfield Services & Supplies LLC.
P.O. Box 7968, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Fax: (+971-2) 6215303
Last edited by Tim Atem on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity.