Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#311459 by Zander Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:09 am
Reply email address: [email protected]

From The Desk Of DHL Company
Foreign Remittance Department
No 770 Avenue du President
Afonmbai,Sangoule Lamizana
road, Aboubacar Cotonou Benin

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the Western Union network, we have arrange it by ATM MasterCard your fund worth of One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars with registration code of Shipment Code awb 33xzs,

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because I'm A christian i will dwell in the house of the lord forever Look at (Isiah chapter 65 Varese 21) Whatever we do on this earth we are equal to receive the repercussion sooner or later,

says what shall it profit a woman to gain material things and loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money to help you out and make sure that your card for you to easy withdraw up of your money loaded to your card at any nearest Bank Center of Choice in your country will be release to you the same day you send the parcel shipments fee $108 dollars as well,

I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance only $108 dollars but i don't see the reason you have to keep silent on me, I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $108 dollars and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies,

Your payments is already approval in world Bank today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay remain balance $108 of dollars for the parcel shipments delivery fee and activation charge which i have already paid it by you $198 dollars,

You are advice to send the parcel shipment fee$108 dollars immediately you receive this official message to enable you have the access receive your MasterCard also withdraw your money worth of One million five hundred thousand united state dollars loaded to your card at any nearest Bank center of your choice today, Please send the charge through Western Union Transfer or Money Gram Transfer immediately, i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate,

I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $108 dollars today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $108 dollars how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth,

Send it via western union transfer or money gram transfer to our cashier receiver name mentioned below

Receiver Name ::::::::John Okey
City :::::::: Cotonou
Question :::::::: In God
Answer :::::::: We Trust
Amount :::::::: $108 Dollars
MTCN:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sender's name ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sender Address:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Zip code of your address for your deliver of your MasterCard:::::::::::::::::::::::
You are instructed by this office to attach the receipt of the western union copies payment transfer slip as soon as you make the payment today,

According to the instruction given to you in this company, Once you make the payment of parcel shipments delivery fee $108 dollars please try to notify the World Bank Manager through this Email: [email protected] to enable the World Bank manager activate your pin code number of your MasterCard for you to easy withdraw your money worth of One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars loaded to your card at any nearest Bank Center of your choice in your country without any delay, Ok

Here are details of your card and your money loaded to your card

Date of Issuance: 07/11/2016 November
Card Account Number: 5412751234123456
Amount Loaded is One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
Shipment Code: awb 33xzs,
ATM Card Registered Code No: xgt442
Security Code sctc:2001dhx:567
Transaction Code 233:cstc:101:33028
Certificate deposited code: sctc:bun.xxiv:78:01
Bank Name World Bank

The parcel shipments delivery fee $108 dollars is highly needed for you to easy receive your card in time today also withdrawal up of your money loaded to your card right,

Yours Faithfully
Mrs Angeline John
Foreign Operation Director
DHL Company Benin
Direct Phone Number:+229-9820-7250
Advertisement