Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273021 by soldierfortune Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:07 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Aminata Mustapha, xx years old woman from the Sierra Leone, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Dion Mustapha) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.5 million US dollars) with the Senegalese bank. Miss. Aminata is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Ibrahima Gueye) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Aminata would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €550 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account name: Dion Riva Meana

Site: waydate
Username: aminata11
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-06-30 14:22:12

Hello

I am Aminata will like to have a goo d relationship with you, i wii like you to reply this mail in my private email address [email protected] i will tell you more about myself once i hear from you.

Regard,
Aminata

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 13:00:52 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: "xxxxxx" from waydate

My Dear,

I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day?. mine was cool over here in Daker Senegal. My name is Aminata Muastapha from Seirra-Lone in west Africa and presently iam residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr, Dion Mustapha was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Aminata Mustapha

Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 11:40:24 +0000 (UTC)

Dearest sweetheart,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. how is your day; Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev martins david who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because here the have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is +22768675882 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. my conditon here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.5M (Four Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. i speak english very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,
Aminata

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:36:57 +0000 (UTC)

My Dearest,

How are you doing today? I believe that you are doing fine but as for me i am not fine here due to the situation of the camp and i hopes to meet you face to face soon immediately after the transfer of my late father,s money to your position for a better life with you.

Dear i thank you for the reply to my mail, please i want you to help me contact the bank today because my condition is very bad even to eat no food and good water i know you will not cheat me because i trust you with all my heart.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in perfect peace)

Please i will be waiting for your call tomorrow from 1....3 pm GMT time zone is the same time in the camp here in office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number +221768675882 i thank God for the life of Rev David Edward the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you. He is like a father to us here as his church assist united nation here in senegal in taking care of refugees. When you call just tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.

Here is the contact information of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

BANQUE ISLAMIQUE DU SENEGAL
Telephone: +221707793357
Email: [email protected]
Person in the contact: Mr Ahmed Toure

I have informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin and i have send them mail about you so all you need to do is send a mail to them immediately. The only thing the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in senegal as a refugee i am not allowed direct to claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this:

Email address ([email protected])

Attentioned Mr Ahmed Toure the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS DR DION MUSTAPHA
AMOUNT. 4.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN. MISS AMINATA MUSTAPHA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER. BIS341589654-54

God bless you as you do this today and do let me know when you heard from the bank ok and i hope to see your lovely mail soon, please take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Your,s
Aminata

Cc: aminata mustapha <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 03:17:36 -0700
Subject: Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

ISLAMIQUE BANQUE DU SENEGAL.
TEL: +221707793357
FAX: +22176221844
Email: [email protected]
Ref: BIS/221-C/0X301

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

The Chairman Verification and Claims Panels. Foreign-payment/International remittance Department. Regard to the subject matters, We officially write in respect to the transfer instruction given to our office by Miss Aminata Mustapha the Next of Kin of our Decease Customer Dr. Dion Mustapha, to infect the wire the sum of USD$4.5 Millions. In view of the above instructions, you are advised to send us the following documents:

(1) You will provide a power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your Bank account on her behalf. Note/ this power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident Lawyer with your name and sign by your partner,s signature, since the Lady presently reside in Senegal.

(2) The last statement of account of Late Dr. Dion Mustapha

(3) Death Certificate of the Decease as proof that you are the assigned beneficiary to receive the fund for us to conduct a certification validation exercise and personal Identification purpose, prior to the release and transfer of the sum to your company bank account.

All documents are to be presented in our fiduciary management to facilitate the verification process. This documents are mandated to be issued by a reputable law firm there in Dakar Senegal where he is being located, under no circumstance will our policy be reconsider.

The initial deposit can not be deducted until it final destination to the account instructions you shall provide for the remittance due to logistic. Endeavor to comply to this directives call the undersigned telephone number during our working hours to speedy the remittance of the sum to your nominated account instructions.

Your Sincerely,

Should you have any question(s) please contact Our Foreign Department Director,

Mr. Ahmed Toure, the foreign department officer in charge.
Tel: BIS (+221707793357
sslamisn
[email protected]

Received: from [41.82.62.50]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 08:17:24 -0700
Subject: Hi Honey,

Hi Honey,

How are you doing today hope all is well, i want to inform you that i final got a lawyer here ask i told you that i will meet Rev to help us get a good lawyer who can help us to get the document, like i told you that am really need you and your help so that i will be out of here and join you over there in your country to live the rest of my life with you, now i want you to contact the lawyer now and ask him what he will needed from us to get the document without delay, as you know that the bank is waiting to receive all the documents from you so that them money will be transfer, please do your best by writing mail now and send to the lawyer,

Please i want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will empowered you transfer my 4.5 million dollars from BANQUE ISLAMIQUE DU SENEGAL to your account on my behalf.
Below here is the contact of the lawyer.

His Name; IBRAHIMA GUEYE
Address; Huissier De' Justice
Country, Dakar. Senegal.
Telephone: +221708436190
Email; [email protected]

Please i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney and don,t forget to let me know as soon as you heard from the lawyer ok, please take good care of yourself for me and have a nice day.

Yours
Aminata,

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:27:48 +0000
Subject: Re: Miss. Aminata Mustapha

ATTENTION MR "xxxxxx",

THIS MATTER HAD BEEN REPORTED TO MY CHAMBER BY THE MAN OF GOD REVREND DANIEL ABOUT ONE LITTLE REFUGEE GIRL CONCERNING MY SERVICE TOWARDS HELPING BOTH OF YOU OBTAIN SOME NEEDFUL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY BANK OVER A TRANSFER OF HER LATE FATHER'S DEPOSITED FUNDS IN THEIR BANK INTO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY SINCE SHE HAD CHOSEN YOU TO BE HER SOLE BENEFICIARY AND REPRESENTATIVE.

SIR TO THE EFFECT OF YOUR REQUEST FROM THIS CHAMBER AND TO THE DIGNITY OF THIS CHAMBER AND TO ITS JUSTICE AND RESPECT, I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU TRULY WANT THE FULL SERVICE OF THIS CHAMBER, THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND ME YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AS FOLLOWS;

Your full name.....................
Telephone number .......................
Occupation....................
Date of birth...........
Marital status...............
Nationality..............

BETTER, SIR THIS IS TO ENABLE SOLID AND AUTHENTICATION OF THOSE DOCUMENTS BEFORE THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND ALSO SERVE AS AN EVIDENCE THAT WHOM I AM ATTESTATION FOR IS WELL KNOWN TO ME, SO IT WILL SERVE ALSO AS YOUR INTRODUCTION TO ME AND ALSO THEY WILL BE USE IN ENDORSING THOSE DOCUMENTS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN YOUR NAME.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION WITH OUR CHAMBER AND OUR DUTY IS TO SERVE YOU BETTER IN A LEGAL WAY.

Yours Sincerely In Service,
BAR. IBRAHIMA GUEYE,
TELEPHONE. +221778373722

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:22:18 +0000

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

With maximum respect to you sir, in-respect to our last correspondence via email regarding the issue of my help toward helping you and your partner obtaining some needed documents demanded by the bank for the transfer of the money into your account which i earlier asked you to send to me all your details information to enable me commence the work.

Sir now i have made an enquirer about obtaining those documents and access its cost from the high court and i was made to understand that it will cost 50 Euro for the registration and authentication of the authorization letter called power of attorney, 200 Euro for the oaths swearing there at the federal high court proving that i know you very well before the power of attorney will be valid, $50 US for the notary stamp at the notary office to enable it moveable out of Senegal to any destination, then my legal office service charges is 250 Euro. the total sum is 550 euro.

Sir, this is according to 1974 constitution of Republic of Senegal in the virtue of act (SECTION A)35 for you to have the full legal rights and also be a legal trustee/sole beneficiary on behalf of Miss Aminata Mustapha over the said funds deposited by her late father Dr. Dion Mustapha, Sir you are now ask to wire the money to our chamber via Western Union Money Or Money Gram immediately with this name.

Name: DION RIVA MEANA,

Or you can send it through the man of God Rev Daniel so that he will bring it to my office immediately for the documentation to commence....

With much regards and respect in Justice.

Bar. Ibrahima Gueye,
Telephone: +221778373722

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:48:29 +0000

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

Here is the details and please due send to me the payment slip as soon the money is wire into the account, and you know that it will take some days before it will enter the account the document will be done as soon we get the money,

Account information

BENEFICIARY: DION RIVA MEANA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00001053326.01 F
BANK NAME: CREDIT AGRICOLE DU SENEGAL.(C.A.S)
SWIFT CODE: CADKSNDA
BANQE CODE: SN048-00001053326.01 F
CODE AGENCE: 01003
DOMICILATON: C.N.C.A.S
CODE BANQE: SN048
CLE RIB: 78
BANK ADDRESS: OUEST FOIRE CITE SONATEL VILL 12/DAKAR SENEGAL

Barr. Ibrahima Gueye,
Advertisement

#311378 by Tina tantiya Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:19 am
Dearest sister,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, which I have sent to you .How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Aminata Mustapha) I am (24years old) I am from ( Sudan, in Africa) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. Mustapha Malam; was a politician and the managing director of Sudan (Forestry Development Authority and Ministry of Commerce and Industry ) in khartoum the capital of Sudan, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country ( Senegal) where i am living now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon,

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Paul Phillips) who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but am not living with him, rather am leaving in the hostel,which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-777-641-296), if you call tell him that you want to speak with me (Aminata) he will send for me in the hostel, As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My sister I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it, I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ( Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you for a better life. I kept this secret to people in the camp here,

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a woman of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak english very fluently but i use translator to write you. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithful sister,

Miss Aminata Malam

This is her first email to me
Amina Mustapha
[email protected]
#311379 by Tina tantiya Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:27 am
From Aminata Mustapha
To xxxxxxxxxx
My sister,
I have received your mails,thanks that you replied , please all i need is your full heart in helping me out from this suffering camp because i spent all my time in crying for never ever think of being in this condition as a result of untimely death of my parents ,my sister, concerning this project at hand ,truthfully i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country . so you will have 20% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in investing more in your business because all i need now is my freedom also to further my studies .

Please do not forgot that i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this huge money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and am using the church computer to write you,remember i trust you and i believe you are going to make a good invest with my late father,s money that is why i am giving you all this information.

now i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.7m (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,

BICIS, Groupe BNP Paribas.
(Banque Internationale pour le Commerce et l'Industrie du Sénégal)
email : [email protected]
or : [email protected]
Telephone : (+221 77 8111 843)
Official: Mr. Ayiha Amudu

Name of Depositor ;..........DR MUSTAPHA MALAM
Next Of Kin;.................AMINATA MUSTAPHA MALAM
Birth Date;..................June 7, 1989
Place Of Birth;..............Darfur(Sudan)
Nationality;..................SUDAN
Amount Deposited ;............$6.7 Million )
Deposit account No............(038155420401)

Please contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7m(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin, My sister i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

honestly i will be more than happy to see you investing with all this money into a good business and also help me out from this camp to further my studies as soon as the transfer is completely made into your account also try and ensure that you create an account ,once again this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible . Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country for a better life or find my way out from this hell called camp ,
have a wonderful day
waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Miss Aminata

2nd email.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#311380 by Tina tantiya Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:32 am
Amina Mustapha <[email protected]>
To xxxxxxxxxx
All you have to do now is to contact the Bank of Senegal down here through their email i gave you below to find out the way of transferring the money to your country,
email : [email protected]
or : [email protected]

AMINATA MUSTAPHA

3rd email

My sister Please I will like you to know that i am very happy for your caring towards this my condition and i am also advising you to please keep the transfer of the money to yourself (for security reasons) remember this money is a very huge amount of money and such everyone will like to raise one question or the other about it and which can make the money to remain in the bank in BICIS BANK OF SENEGAL which i don't like, go ahead and contact the bank of senegal down here I believe the bank has the right to tell us the possible way to transfer the money to your country, I am expecting you to write to the bank as soon as possible:

4rth email
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#311381 by Tina tantiya Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:51 am
05/28/14 at 4:29 PM
This is the response I received from the bank, write me I am expecting your mail,
Miss Aminata

Hide original message
To: [email protected]
Subject: BICIS BANK-MONEY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 12:59:28 +0200

BICIS,GROPE BNP ARIBAS
(Banque Internationale pour le Commerce et l'Industrie du Sénégal)
Address: Rue El Hadji Malick Sy x D. Senghor BP 87 Mbour Thies Dakar Sénégal.
Email : [email protected] / [email protected]
Telephone: 00221773262835 / 00221778111843

MONEY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS

For Your Kind Attention.

Sir,Madame.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received from you.

Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young girl Miss Aminata Mustapha (for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Mustapha Malam is our customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalaise resident lawyer.

2.The death certificate of late Dr. Mustapha Malam (His deceased father) confirming his death.

3.A copy of deposit certificate issued to Dr. Mustapha Malam by our bank.

4.An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with his signature in it.

Note,
request for the above documents and information is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking of advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.
These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you
have any question(s),please contact our Foreign Operational
Director-Mr,Usman Wade on: E-mail
[email protected]
Mr, Ayiha Amudu.
Yours Faithfully,
(For Accounts Dept)
BICIS GROUPE BNP PARIBAS
#311382 by Tina tantiya Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:53 am
To xxxxxxx
Hello my sister,How are you? have you open the account, am waiting to hear from you, I sent you the response i got from the bank below,

MONEY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS

For Your Kind Attention.

Sir,Madame.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received from you.

Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young girl Miss Aminata Mustapha (for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Mustapha Malam is our customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalaise resident lawyer.

2.The death certificate of late Dr. Mustapha Malam (His deceased father) confirming his death.

3.A copy of deposit certificate issued to Dr. Mustapha Malam by our bank.

4.An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with his signature in it.

Note,
request for the above documents and information is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking of advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.
These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you
have any question(s),please contact our Foreign Operational
Director-Mr,Usman Wade on: E-mail
[email protected]
Mr, Ayiha Amudu.
Yours Faithfully,
(For Accounts Dept)
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#311383 by Tina tantiya Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:55 am
To xxxxx
my sister,
How was your day?
i believe it was very nice and that you are fine today,
Glory be to almighty God . I thank you very much for your ability to help me out from here, i pray that God will bless you and protect you until we will meet in person.

respectively the lawyer called me and am just coming back from his office this morning in submitting the original copies of the death certificate and deposit certificate of my late father to enable him file them together in securing the remaining lacking documents in your name,

my sister, the lawyer told me that he will communicate with you in other to tell you the cost of obtaining the whole document and details you will have to send together with the money immediately for the preparation of the document. please you have to remember that the bank has assured to complete the transfer once the missing documents are provided in your name, please try and make sure this transfer come through,

my sister make sure this transfer come through, that is my dream and my prayer since am in this camp, i believe you are the best for me, may God bless you for any step you take to help me,

have a wonderful day as i will like to stop here,let's wait to hear from the lawyer today, Awaiting to hear from you soonest!
Yours faithful sister,
Aminata

To xxxxxxxxxx
Hello My Dear Sister,I am glad to hear that the lawyer have reply you on how the document will be obtain in your name which will enable the bank to transfer the money in your country, my dear sister you are all that i have now, please try everything under your power to met up the demand and the cost the lawyer is demanding from you so that he can start the preparation of the document in your name immediately, also try and open the account this week, and quickly fulfill the demand the lawyer request from you so that he can prepare the whole document in your name this week, so that before next week after the transfer i will be with you in your country for a better life and investment project with you, my sister never forget that you will be investing with all the money in any business of your choice once the transfer is achieved all under your care, please you have to do something fast before i die here prolonging issue is causing me sleepless night here,am suffering so much, god bless you and bless the works of your hand, I am expecting to hear from you, please try and be communicating with me every day and let me know on how things is going,
Yours faithful sister,
Aminata
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#311384 by Tina tantiya Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:58 am
Barrister Elbert Coty <[email protected]>
To Tantiya Schuiyber 06/11/14 at 5:49 PM
JUDICIAL ADVOCATES D'SENEGAL,
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
RUE 98 GRAND YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL,
E-MAIL:- ([email protected])
OFFICE TELEPHONE 00221-764614259.

Attention,

Madame.

My law chamber has received your mail in conjunction to the procurement of the document in your name, which I hereby ordered you to quickly proceed and send the $580 dollars along with your information so that my law firm will finalize the preparation of the document this week.

Note; remember to use the information and name of my assistant to send the money Through (Western Union Money Transfer) which is the fastest means of sending money worldwide; Below here is the direction and name of my assistant.

NAME......... PATRICK MORGAN
ADDRESS .......RUE 98 GRAND YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
COUNTRY.......DAKAR SENEGAL
CODE........00221

Immediately you send the money,quickly forward to me the information of the payment slip that will be given to you at the (Western Union), Such as: (mtcn control number and test question and answer), for easy cash and collection here. to enable my Noble Law Chamber proceed to the Federal High court and procure the whole documents in your name.

Your urgent co-operation is highly needed.

Yours Sincerely in Service,
BAR DR ELBERT COTY (ESQ).

AMINATA MUSTAPHA LAWYER