Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#311350 by Bryon Williams Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:25 pm
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE 950 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, DC 20530-0001,USA
EMAIL: [email protected] or [email protected]
DEPARTMENT COMMENT LINE (+1-843-491-1068)

Attn

Dear Sir.

I am Loretta Elizabeth Lynch, i was born in the year 21 May, 1959, i am an American by Nationality and married to Stephen Hargrove, I am the 83rd and current serving Attorney General of the United States, having recently served as United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York. I was inaugurated/sworn in as the Current attorney General yesterday Monday 27th April 2016, my official resumption of office started today 28th April 2016.

On
my assumption of office, I met your file of payment worth of Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars submitted by my predecessor Mr. Eric H. Holder Jr and after going through the file of payment, I was able to find out that all the necessary approval has been submitted and you have to signed all that is necessary to claim this funds. My office hereby advises you to choose your preferred option of payment either through ATM CARD, BANK DRAFT, and BANK CHEAQUE OR WIRE TRANSFER. Kindly choose one option and notify my office for my humble action.

Sir,
my office is eager to work with you if you will exhibit mutual understanding and avoid doubts, when he was handing over to me before the swearing in ceremony I assure him that I will start from where he stopped. All I and my office demanded is your honesty. American Government is watching us and I don’t want us to be an object of public deride.

Sir, I give you my word that the transfer will be initiated to your bank account immediately the necessary is done.

We welcome you and we pledge for your honesty and support.

I am poised to serve you better.

Loretta E. Lynch
83rd United States Attorney General
Incumbent
Assumed office
President Barack Obama
Deputy Sally Yates (Acting)
Preceded by Eric Holder

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement