Information on romance scams and scammers.
#310928 by malu53 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:29 am
ar
Clifford
Male
51 Abilene / United States
View count 108
Create Date 09/26/2016 20:08
Last Login 10/ 29/2016 13:33

About Me
I don't really like to talk much about myself freely, so I guess what questions I don't answer here, you will just have to ask. I have been living in NY for over 2 years now, after moving up from Durban Although I guess I can never be a true "New Yorker", I feel as much love for the city as anyone who was born and raised here. (With the exception of the Yankees. Sorry, but I was raised loving the Red Sox!) I come from a military family, so I have lived all over the country and abroad, which makes me a very open-minded individual (culturally speaking, of course!!) My interests include being active (gym, walking around the city), traveling (I've been to St. Lucia, Antigua, Mexico, Spain, Canada, France, Denmark, Greece, Singapore and recently Thailand just to name a few places), photography and Capoeira. I also have body art. I consider myself to be a down to earth Southern boy at heart. Ilove laughing, good food, great conversation, and just having a good time, no matter what life throws at me. Hit me up if you want to know anything else.

Looking For
I want a lady that will make me happy so much and make me feel so good and that will be faithful in all things that she tells me. Honest ,sincere and caring woman ..

Height(cm) 177
Weight(kg) 81
Profession Exportation
Interests computers, dancing, dining, working out, family, movies, music, outdoor activities, photography, travel
Activities Find out please
Books Don't read much but like science fiction and horror

Image Image
Advertisement

#310929 by malu53 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:32 am
Clifford Secrest Curtis

xxx Cute ,

Thank you for providing your email to me .This is Clifford from Erisdating Social Site. I know you understand my heart dreams .I am also glad to have you as my match in Erisdating Social Site and i wish to know more about you and become your best friend .

I attached my pictures for you to know whom your chatting with ..
Just checking if i got the right email .
Thanks and regards
Mr Clifford

Independent and Business Contractor
+1 612-500-0355
Email : [email protected]

The information included in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or organization to which it is addressed. This e-mail message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you receive this e-mail message and are not the intended recipient or responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you may not use, disseminate, distribute or copy the information included in this e-mail and any attachments. If you received this e-mail message by mistake, please reply by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016

Image Image

612-500-0355 is a VoIP number
Provider: Enflick
Mobile Phone Owner
Minneapolis, MN 55407
#310938 by malu53 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 am
yahoo address leads to a profile on Skype
Skype ID: c2sdealer
Name: Clifford Curtis

Skype avatar

#310940 by malu53 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:53 am
with the Skype avatar and one of the pics already posted (leaning at a rock)
c lone on Picassa
Clifford Adams Hudges
CEO bei J&C AUTOS INC
My name is Clifford i am 5. 10 ft tall. i believe in the truth and honest of love.

I AM THE VERY BEST AND INDEPENDENT MAN THAT HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD.WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS IN LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP. A GOOD MAN IS WHAT I AM. WON'T SETTLE FOR LESS THAN WHAT I CAN DO FOR MYSELF. YOU CAN'T BUY IN A STORE WHAT THIS MAN HAS TO OFFER. THE STRENGTH I HAVE THE POWER I HAVE THE LOYALTY I HAVE THE MOTIVATION I HAVE IS PRICELESS. A JEWEL A DIAMOND IN THE RUFF IS WHAT I AM. I CAN BE CLASSY AND I CAN LET MY HAIR DOWN. EVERY WOMAN'S DREAM SO DON'T I PASS IT BY WITH GAMES. TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS SILLY RABBIT.LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT FOR ALL THE DRAMA.

https://www.facebook.com/clifford.adamsclifford (does not exist!)

profession
J&C AUTOS INC
CEO, 2013 till today
Education: Poland Seminary High School
#310941 by malu53 Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:02 am
FB
uid: clifford.clifford.18041
Clifford Adams
Works at C & J Auto
Studied at University of St. Thomas
Went to Poland Seminary High School <<< Poland, Ohio
Lives in New York, New York
Single
From Brooklyn, New York
Languages English · Zulu :lol:

About Clifford
My name is Clifford i am 5. 10 ft tall. i believe in the truth and honest of love. i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings cause everyone has a chance to laugh so why do i make them sad.

Favourite Quotes
“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”

all pics are stolen from
Scott Friedman, Certified Speaking Professional
#310942 by malu53 Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:06 am
webdate and penpals.phk.at
c2sdealer
Last login: over a week ago
Joined On: August 13, 2016
Seeking: Women
Looking for: Dates, Marriage
Age/Gender 50 year old Man
Race: White
Religion: Catholic
Languages: English
Income: $150K and above
Profession: Executive/Management
Education: PhD / Post Doctoral

what you should know about me
I don't really like to talk much about myself freely, so I guess what questions I don't answer here, you will just have to ask. I have been living in NY for over 2 years now, after moving up from Durban Although I guess I can never be a true "New Yorker", I feel as much love for the city as anyone who was born and raised here. (With the exception of the Yankees. Sorry, but I was raised loving the Red Sox!) I come from a military family, so I have lived all over the country and abroad, which makes me a very open-minded individual (culturally speaking, of course!!) My interests include being active (gym, walking around the city), traveling (I've been to St. Lucia, Antigua, Mexico, Spain, Canada, France, Denmark, Greece, Singapore and recently Thailand just to name a few places), photography and Capoeira. I also have body art. I consider myself to be a down to earth Southern boy at heart. Ilove laughing, good food, great conversation, and just having a good time, no matter what life throws at me. Hit me up if you want to know anything else.

who i want to meet here
I want a lady that will make me happy so much and make me feel so good and that will be faithful in all things that she tells me. Honest ,sincere and caring woman ..

my ideal first date
Quite Dinner with candle light and red wine , having a walk on the beach .. Why not find out

what people notice about me first
My Eyes and smiles with good looking

Image Image
#310948 by malu53 Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:37 am
Scott
Male / Single / ID: 1580565
Denver, Colorado, United States
For: Romance / Dating
Education: Bachelors Degree
Have children: No
Religion: Jewish

I'm easy going, playful and have a fun career that allows me to travel the world speaking about humor, self-esteem and making good life choices. I live in Golden, Colorado close to the mountains and love to hike and enjoy the beautiful outdoors. I have a good heart and am looking for a woman with a good heart that has a desire to explore and travel the world.

My sense of humor helps keep me young and humble and will help help me and a partner live happily ever laughter; I don't take myself too seriously for I realize that if I can laugh at myself, I will never cease to be amused.

My dream partner has a sweet disposition, a love of travel and adventure, and has a habit of being happy.Whatever potholes the road may have ahead is just part of the journey and provides many of life's glorious lessons. A love of the outdoors and staying healthy is a big plus. If you enjoy humor, play and life's many adventures and don't mind being with someone who will never grow up, we may just click... so click.

#310949 by malu53 Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:42 am
.goy.lovi.biz,.datingmeonline, freeokdate, waydate, etc.

clifford2hudges
54 лет мужчина из Нью-Сити, Нью-Йорк, США
Ижу женщину от 48 до 58 лет.

54 y/o man from New York City , USA male
Seeking a woman from 48 to 58 years old

My name is Clifford i am 5. 10 ft tall. i believe in the truth and honest of love. i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings cause everyone has a chance to laugh so why do i make them sad.

pics already posted