Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#310565 by Tim Atem Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:37 am
reply-to: Adolfo - [email protected]
phone number: +34-631716797

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Adolfo Nicolas, an Attorney/Solicitor, working with Torres Chambers in Spain. I got your detailed contact Email Address through public archive, while searching for any possible relative to my late client Mr. David Aye, thus I must apologize greatly for the unsolicited mail as it is certainly an unprofessional way of approach to foster a relationship of trust. The late Mr. David Aye , was a business magnate who was living in Spain prior to a tragedy that took his life and that of his immediate family.

However, prior to his death he made a mutual investment deposit worth the sum of €7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros Only) with a security and investment company here in Spain. Against this milieu and consequently being the attorney to the deceased, the security company has requested I present the heir/heiress forward to make Claims of the investment deposit; otherwise, the aforementioned deposit will be reverted by the Bureau of Government Treasury.

Thus, I diligently embarked on an extensive research for a possible relative to my late client which proved abortive. However, owing to my knowledge of the deposit been liquidated and made un-serviceable in accordance with existing deposit laws here in the Kingdom of Spain, I proceeded to execute a pervasive research where I got your detailed contact information.

In view of the above, my proposition is seeking your collaboration to be the benefactor of the aforementioned investment deposit. Though, I acknowledge you may not be anyway related to my late client, but taking into account that you both have a common surname is a positive factor as it can be considered a common genealogy.

I can guarantee that we stand a great chance of success if you follow my instructions owing to the fact that I am not only an Attorney to the deceased and family, but was also present during registry of the deposit affording me the opportunity to have necessary facts covering this deposit which would facilitate the release process. Though this might sound intriguing and possibly make one apprehensive, however If you are interested, do contact me either via email, fax or telephone for further discussions. Lastly, owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep this proposal in utmost confidentiality pending our discussion. Telephone Number: + Tel: +34 631 716 797.

Best Regards

Barr Adolfo Nicolas

adolfonicolas.com is a 1-year, privacy registered email-only domain:
Domain Name: ADOLFONICOLAS.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.MITSU.IN
Name Server: NS2.MITSU.IN
Name Server: NS3.MITSU.IN
Name Server: NS4.MITSU.IN
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 12-apr-2016
Creation Date: 12-apr-2016
Expiration Date: 12-apr-2017

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#310643 by Tim Atem Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:23 am
adolfonicolas.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

other email: [email protected]
phone numbers:
+34-911881360
+34-631716797

Attn :Sir,

Thanks for your honest submission, from my preliminary research I am pretty optimistic that I am contacting the right family but I also acknowledge that you might not be directly related 100% but since you bear a common surname which could be taken as a common genealogy, I am quite optimistic of our chances. Furthermore, as the attorney to Late client (David), I am obligated by law to administer the inheritance of my late client to a relative or close family after proper and due diligent with the deposit company and the office of Probate here in the Kingdom of Spain.

Thus were you express a willing to proceed with the claim process, I would be acting as your Guide to ensure the success of the whole process owing to my experience as a practicing lawyer here in the Kingdom of Spain thus I am quite aware of the legal system as it concerns such issues and would also taking into cognizance such laws as it concerns your country.

You would understand that my integrity and career as a Lawyer is at stake here owing to the sensitivity of this transaction and owing to the fact that Deposit Company accords me respect because of my relationship with their late client. At this point, I would advise you confirm whether or not you are proceeding with this transaction because I do not want to jeopardize the success of this transaction and that of my legal career.

In view of the aforementioned, I must advise that strict caution is needed so as to avoid undue publicity about the process thus do keep this transaction as CONFIDENTIAL as possible until we have made the claim and our application approved.

In summary, having read through my email and you are consenting to collaborate with me, I do not want you to be deterred by mere trivialities but be focused and let’s commence this process. If I have your consent to collaborate with me for us to secure the deposit below is what we must do to commence the release process.

I am going to write an official letter of presentation/notification to the deposit outlet that I have located the sole beneficiary/inheritor to my late client’s deposit. Once this is done, I will send across to you a copy of the letter via fax for your perusal. I will urge you to take every step of this transaction seriously as I guarantee you that in the next three weeks we would have this whole process concluded and we shall both be smiling. I will appreciate your commitment and confidentiality to this venture.

To commence with the presentation find on page two our client form, fill it completely and send it back to me via email attachment or fax to enable me proceed with the presentation.Call me on this number.

Best Regards
Barr Adolfo Nicolas

Converted to text:
Legal Assistance
asesores legales
C.J.AARRILLO & CO. ABOGADOS – Avda. Gregorio del Amo, 8, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Tel/Fax +34 911 881 360

Tel/Fax:(+34)911 881 360,
Email: [email protected]

FORMULARIO / CLIENT FORM

NOMBRE /NAME: _

APELLIDO /SURNAME: _

FECHA DE NACIMIENTO /DATE OF BIRTH: _

OCUPACION /OCCUPATION: _

NO TELEFONO /PHONE NO:_ _

FAXNUMMER /FAX NO: __

DIRECCION /ADDRESS: _

PROVINCIA /PROVINCE: __

POSTCODE /POSTAL CODE: _

PAIS /COUNTRY: _

FIRMA Y DATE /SIGNATURE AND D A T E :

Le saluda atentamente,

Herr Adolfo Nicolas
Tel(+34)631 716 797
Tel/Fax :(+34)911 881 360,
Email: [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5