Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309365 by Tim Atem Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:09 am
reply-to: [email protected]

I expect my letter to meet you in good health and your finest mood today, how are you and your family doing? Please kindly forgive me for intruding into your privacy. Can you be trusted in a financial business relationship that will be of mutual benefit to both of us? I got your name and contact from the International Business Information of your country with the hope that you will be interested in what I am about to tell you.

I am Mr. George Athanasopoulos from Harlesden, North West London, here in England. I work for UBS Bank, London. I am writing you about a business proposal that will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, being the Managing Director/Head of Equities at UBS AG Greater London Regional Office, I discovered an abandoned sum of 22.3 Million Great British Pounds Sterling (Twenty Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased customers, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Lucas, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash January, 2010 resulting to his death and his family members. Lucas was 47-years-old. Also in the chopper at the time of the crash was his wife, their son Avraham and his daughter-in-law. The pilot was also dead.

The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 6 month now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 22.3 Million Pounds can be paid to you.

This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim we are making. All I need is to fill-in your names to the documents and legalize it in the court here to prove you as the legitimate beneficiary. All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please, provide me the following, as we have 7 days to run it through. This is very URGENT PLEASE.

1. Full Name:
2. Your Direct Mobile Number:
3. Your Contact Address:
4. Your Occupation:
5. Your Nationality:
6. Your sex/Age:

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.

Regards,
Mr.George Athanasopoulos

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#309489 by Tim Atem Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:54 am
phone number: +44-7872221577

Thank you so much for your kind and swift response to my mail which is well noted. I will really appreciate your kind understanding to assist me achieve this great life opportunity. Before I go ahead and give you more details, I will like to introduce myself very well to you so that you will know whom you are dealing with and for you to have trust in me.I am Mr. George Athanasopoulos I am a working with UBS Investment Bank here in London. I am working as the Global Head of Equities greater London regional office. I am married to Mrs. Clara Athanasopoulos a British citizen and we have two sons and one daughter.

The major reason I had to go into this transaction is because there is no moral justification for UBS Investment Bank to inherit this fund. All I needed from you is your most honest, sincere and understanding co-operation. I have worked out carefully the modality in which this transaction will be carried out. Besides, as the Head of Investment Banking greater London regional office, I have in my possession all relevant information and instruments which will back up this claim.

I would want to reiterate that there is nothing about this transaction that will expose you to any breach of law as it will be executed under the ambit of law. UBS investment Bank will give you all back up in your country that this fund is legal once the fund is transferred to your nominated bank account. With the full details of the information on how we are going to carry out this transaction which I will send across to you with the documents I will have in my possession, there is nothing that will bar the Bank from paying you the funds. So your security here and in your country is wholly assured.

As regards to the Bank's curiosity about your co-relationship with the deceased customer, Mr. Lucas Newton with you, just the provision of the full information of the late customer, the Bank will be convinced that you are the kin to Mr. Lucas Newton. Moreover, I am here to provide with you any other information they might demand. I want you to trust me. I have worked in a legal department, you ought to understand me when I tell you that you are protected that I have all it takes to inherit this fund.

Right now, all I need is your honest and sincere co-operation so that we can carry out this deal through. I will make contact with my lawyer to go and secure all the legal documents in your name. I am going to make arrangements to up-load your data here in our Bank in case of verification. I want you to assure me of keeping this transaction 100% CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRET, because of my position in the bank.

Do not discuss or get a third party involved as that might jeopardize this opportunity for us to make our future. I will also join you immediately the funds gets into your account for sharing according to the mode I proposed. I will also need your help in investing some part of my share in a profitable business venture in your country. I will be sending an application letter format to you which you will fill carefully and send to the bank for the processing of the release and transfer of the fund to your designated bank account as soon as you provide me your contact details as stated below:

1. Full Name:
2. Your Direct Mobile Number:
3. Your Contact Address:
4. Your Occupation:
5. Your Nationality:
6. Your sex/Age:

Once again, I have to assure you that we will conclude this transaction in the next seven working days and this fund will successfully transferred to your nominated bank account once you start by contacting the bank today. Call me upon receipt of this massage for proper discussions. Keep this a top secret as this transaction demands.

Regards,
Mr. George Athanasopoulos
+447872221577

NB: Please kindly understand that the success of this transaction to us determine on the confidentiality of this business.

#309807 by Tim Atem Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:52 am

Thank you so much for your kind and swift response to my mail. I really appreciate your kind understanding to assist me achieve this great life opportunity. Before I go ahead and give you more details, I will like to introduce myself very well to you so that you will know whom you are dealing with and for you to have trust in me. I am working with UBS Investment Bank here in London.
I am working as the Global Head of Equities greater London regional office. I am married to Mrs. Clara Athanasopoulos a British citizen and we have two sons and one daughter.The major reason I had to go into this transaction is because there is no moral justification for UBS Investment Bank to inherit this fund. All I needed from you is your most honest, sincere and understanding co-operation. I have worked out carefully the modality in which this transaction will be carried out. Besides, as the Head of Investment Banking greater London regional office, I have in my possession all relevant information and instruments which will back up this claim.I would want to reiterate that there is nothing about this transaction that will expose you to any breach of law as it will be executed under the ambit of law. UBS investment Bank will give you all back up in your country that this fund is legal once the fund is transferred to your nominated bank account. With the full details of the information on how we are going to carry out this transaction which I will send across to you with the documents I will have in my possession, there is nothing that will bar the Bank from paying you the funds. So your security here and in your country is wholly assured.
As regards to the Bank's curiosity about your co-relationship with the deceased customer, Mr. Lucas Newton with you, just the provision of the full information of the late customer, the Bank will be convinced that you are the kin to Mr. Lucas Newton. Moreover, I am here to provide with you any other information they might demand. I want you to trust me. I have worked in a legal department, you ought to understand me when I tell you that you are protected that I have all it takes to inherit this fund.Right now, all I need is your honest and sincere co-operation so that we can carry out this deal through. I will make contact with my lawyer to go and secure all the legal documents in your name. I am going to make arrangements to up-load your data here in our Bank in case of verification. I want you to assure me of keeping this transaction 100% CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRET, because of my position in the bank.
Do not discuss or get a third party involved as that might jeopardize this opportunity for us to make our future. I will also join you immediately the funds gets into your account for sharing according to the mode I proposed. I will also need your help in investing some part of my share in a profitable business venture in your country. I will be sending an application letter format to you which you will fill carefully and send to the bank for the processing of the release and transfer of the fund to your designated bank account.
Once again, I have to assure you that we will conclude this transaction in the next seven working days and this fund will successfully transferred to your nominated bank account once you start by contacting the bank today. Call me or reply to this mail upon receipt of this massage for proper discussions. Keep this a top secret as

this transaction demands.

Regards,

Mr.George Athanasopoulos

#310332 by Tim Atem Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:22 am
George's fake bank:
Mr. Nigel Bretton
UBS Investment Bank
email: [email protected]
phone number: +44-8723313780

As a matter of fact ,

we have already right now achieved our aim with my hard working and hundred percent contact in my bank UBS Investment Bank.

Find the attached application text, which you will fill and send to UBS Investment Bank London by fax or email. Do this first as soon as you can to enable speed up the transfer and don't hesitate to disclose to me any of your conversations with the Bank. I have created a portfolio in your name on the bank's database so that when you contact the bank for an application of transfer you will be recognized as the next of kin to the deceased.

I await your urgent response as soon as you contact the bank.

Mr. George Athanasopoulos

From the attachment:

Full Name: ...........................................................
Contact Address: ................................................
Country: ..............................................................
Mobile: .................................................................
Tel: .......................................................................
Fax: ......................................................................
E-mail: .................................................................

ATTENTION:
TO: MR. NIGEL BRETTON,
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
UBS INVESTMENT BANK LONDON
1 FINSBURY AVENUE LONDON EC2M 2PP
Email: [email protected]
TEL/FAX: +44 872 331 3780

Sir,

Subject: APPLICATION LETTER OF INQUIRY / TRANSFER OF FUND FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER:#286-41732-55. AMOUNT GBP£22,300,000.00 WITH UBS INVESTMENT BANK LONDON.

I write to ascertain the position of the above stated bank account belonging to my Late Cousin Mr. Lucas. I am the named beneficiary and wish as the heir apparent to claim my inheritance fund. Please acknowledge my application and inform me the necessary measures for prompt release and transfer of the fund (£22,300,000.00 GBP) to my bank account in my country.

Kindly expedite action on the above subject matter. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt consideration and urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Signature / Date.

#310334 by Tim Atem Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 am
phone number: +44-8723313780

ATTENTION:

RE - ACKNOWLEDGMENT

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED AND REVIEWED YOUR LETTER OF APPLICATION. YOU ARE HEREBY MANDATED TO GO THROUGH THE ATTACHED FILE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY TO ENABLE US FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE CLAIM TO YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. NIGEL BRETTON,
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
UBS INVESTMENT BANK, LONDON.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

UBS Investment Bank® Confidential Statement - 2016

Disclaimer...
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to UBS Investment Bank® and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual and/or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempted from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank.UBS Investment Bank®shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), an agent of the intended recipient(s) or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient(s), Note that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, delete this mail immediately and notify us.

From the attachment, it was an image in a .pdf file, I've converted it to text:
UBS

UBS INVESTMENT BANK
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
1 FINSBURY AVENUE
LONDON
EC2M 2PP

Date: 24th October, 2016

Our Ref: UBS/GB/UIB/IH/16

TEL/FAX: +44 872 331 3780

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER

ATTENTION:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application letter as the Next of Kin to our deceased customer, Late Mr. Lucas Newton who died in an accident with his entirely family.

The bank has long been expecting to hear from any of the relatives or Next of Kin to transfer his entire values to him/her. As you stated in your application letter that you want us to transfer his 22,300,000.00 (Twenty Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) to you as the Cousin. It is our duty to make proper investigation to ensure that you are the rightful bonafide beneficiary, Next of Kin to our deceased customer Late Mr. Lucas Newton.

You are required to forward the following to us:

(1) The Death Certificate of Late Mr. Lucas Newton.
(2) Sworn Affidavit to prove that you are the Next of Kin
(3) Letter of Administration or (Will)
(4) A copy of your Identification (International Passport or Drivers License)
(5) Your banking detail in the following order:
(i) Bank Name
(ii) Bank Address
(iii) Account Name
(iv) Account Number
(V) IBAN Number
(vi) Swift Number

Upon receipt of these documents, we shall carry out our due diligence, then after you have been confirmed as the Next of Kin, we shall send a letter to Bank of England to empower us to transfer your inheritance to you. As you may wish to know, according to the Monetary/Financial ethics of the British Government, before any huge amount of money has to be transferred outside the country, an approval must come from the bank of England instructing the paying bank to transfer to the beneficiary nominated bank account.

To facilitate the immediate release of your inheritence fund, you are advised to send the required/necessary documents immediately to enable us transfer your funds to your nominated bank account.

Your's Faithfully.

MR. NIGEL BRETTON
Director of Finance
UBS Invesment Bank, London.

ubsinvestonline.co.uk is in the process of being reported for fraud:

Domain name:
ubsinvestonline.co.uk

Registrant:
my website

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
40 holt street
holt
liverpool
YKS
L27 2YB
United Kingdom

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 22-Apr-2015

Registrar:
1 & 1 Internet SE [Tag = 1AND1]
URL: https://www.1and1.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 26-Sep-2013
Expiry date: 26-Sep-2017
Last updated: 08-Jan-2016

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns-uk.1and1-dns.biz
ns-uk.1and1-dns.co.uk
ns-uk.1and1-dns.com
ns-uk.1and1-dns.org

WHOIS lookup made at 14:24:15 27-Oct-2016

#313194 by Tim Atem Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:13 am

Hello Friend ,

Compliment of the season i hope you and your family are in good health ? i am contacting you in regards to our pending transaction on the release of the funds to your country bank account i have gone through all and want you to contact the lawyer on the payment details to enable you proceed on the mobilization fee as soon as possible. Below is the lawyer new email contact [email protected] Remember to always keep me posted with update.
Regards:
George Athanasopoulos

damianaldenchamber.co.uk is an email-only domain, newly registered for one-year only. There are multiple scam warnings on the internet about various fake websites posing as Damian Alden Chambers!
Domain name:
damianaldenchamber.co.uk

Registrant:
ROMAN GLASER

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
27 Prescot Road
Fairfield
LIVERPOOL
Merseyside
L7 0LA
United Kingdom

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 01-Nov-2016

Registrar:
Namesco Limited [Tag = NAMESCO]
URL: http://www.names.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 01-Nov-2016
Expiry date: 01-Nov-2017
Last updated: 01-Nov-2016

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns0.phase8.net
ns1.phase8.net
ns2.phase8.net