Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309934 by HillBilly Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:15 am
[email protected]
3:24 AM (3 hours ago)

to me

Good day, I am the Head of Corporate Finance at Shawbrook Asset Finance, Ltd here in UK, I handle all investment bankers, private investment groups and private investor's direct capital funds. I do have a private authorization of one of my clients (Mr.) Talal Ben Yushah who is from Libya with delicate political position to seek for individuals with sound financial management experiences to handle the investment and management of over US$500 Million devoid of his name. If you have fund management abilities or credible projects in need of funding, please let us a have brief description of your nature of business/ professional experiences alongside your registered business name and physical address in a returned email so we can discuss further. NOTE: This mutual partnership is 100% legal, risk and hitch free. Call me +44 7937025283 or reply to: [email protected] / [email protected] I will explain further when you respond. I count on your understanding and I would appreciate your urgent response. Note if you are not wily to handle the transaction don't border to reply me this is very serious thank you. Sincerely, Dr.John Park/ BCom, CA, MA (Hons) and Ph D Shawbrook Asset Finance, Ltd Address: 8 Nelson Mandela Pl, Glasgow G2 1BT, United Kingdom Tel: +44 7937025283

Received: from newcplinux.asianetweb.com (newcplinux.asianetweb.com. [202.88.241.58])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id rx9si5355442pab.312.2016.10.22.03.45.12
for <xxx>;
Sat, 22 Oct 2016 03:45:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 202.88.241.58 as permitted sender) client-ip=202.88.241.58;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 202.88.241.58 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: by newcplinux.asianetweb.com (Postfix, from userid 48) id AEE8660E3BB; Sat, 22 Oct 2016 15:54:31 +0530 (IST)
To: xxx
Subject: Good day,
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 3130:phpmail.php
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
From: [email protected], Park/@asianetweb.com, [email protected], [email protected], MA
and Ph D <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: cloudconnectlive.com
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 15:54:31 +0530 (IST)

Advertisement

#312672 by AlanJones Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:53 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447937025283

Good Day! I am the Head of Corporate Finance at Shawbrook Asset Finance, Ltd here in UK, I handle all investment bankers, private investment groups and private investor's direct capital funds. I do have a private authorization of one of my clients (Mr.) Talal Ben Yushah who is from Libya with delicate political position to seek for individuals with sound financial management experiences to handle the investment and management of over US$500 Million devoid of his name. If you have fund management abilities or credible projects in need of funding, please let us a have brief description of your nature of business/professional experiences alongside your registered business name and physical address in a returned email so we can discuss further. NOTE: This mutual partnership is 100% legal, risk Call me +44 7937025283 or reply to: [email protected]/[email protected] I will explain further when you respond. I count on your understanding and I would appreciate your urgent response. Note if you are not wily to handle the transaction don't border to reply me this is very serious thank you. Sincerely, Mr. Park John

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#313455 by AlanJones Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:20 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447937025283

Good Day! I am the Head of Corporate Finance at Shawbrook Asset Finance, Ltd here in UK, I handle all investment bankers, private investment groups and private investor's direct capital funds. I do have a private authorization of one of my clients (Mr.) Talal Ben Yushah who is from Libya with delicate political position to seek for individuals with sound financial management experiences to handle the investment and management of over US$500 Million devoid of his name. If you have fund management abilities or credible projects in need of funding, please let us a have brief description of your nature of business/professional experiences alongside your registered business name and physical address in a returned email so we can discuss further. NOTE: This mutual partnership is 100% legal, risk Call me +44 7937025283 or reply to: [email protected] I will explain further when you respond. I count on your understanding and I would appreciate your urgent response. Note if you are not wily to handle the transaction don't border to reply me this is very serious thank you. Sincerely, Mr. Park John

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.