Information on romance scams and scammers.
#309714 by Marie54 Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:54 am
I met someone on match.com then asked me to chat on what's app and so I did and am but last night I thought I'd Google his job and then this forum came up and his job is global engineer in wind turbines installation living in grays Inn Road London I Googled the street as he gave me no number just businesses....he's not asked for money as I've told him my story and I'm poor food bank etc so I don't know what to think but job description seems same as others I've read and visits to same countries though work
I can upload the email I have been sent photos of him x5 mob number I put in Google comes up with nothing
So I need help with this pls
His name is logan liegret

His email to me after chatting on what's app

How are you doing? It seems we have things in common, I have a lot to tell you too but as I said I'm interested in getting to know more about you.

I adore to be in the open air and to be active, life is movement! I smile to people and treat them the way I would like them to treat me. I have a very passionate heart which strives for mutual love and tenderness. I love nature and animals, I love people and I love myself. But my special woman will get even more love than she hopes to get from me. My mother says that I am going to be the best partner in future, and I want to believe she is right. I like to treat ladies with love and attention and to keep my house in order, to play with kids. I'm quite sensitive and naive, but if you are a real woman you would appreciate and value those qualities of mine.

MY JOB I am a global Engineering contractor agent, Am into Installation of a Gas turbine, engineering job has taken me to a lot of countries in the world ranging from Asia, Middle east ,Europe and Oceania 

I was born in Hamburg Germany. My dad was very hard working, with strong family values and my Mum was just a gentle and loving mother and a very wise owl too! I was brought up in a loving family with all the trials and tribulations that comes from a family of only child. My parents’ were strict Catholics and though I respect my upbringing I don’t go to church that often now. I respect all people’s beliefs and strongly feel that if you love and respect your family and do your best at all times, is surely what life is all about... I left to study in Lethridge, Alberta in Canada where I got the first degree in electrical Engineering and before I finished college my father and mother were already settled together in Clarendon Rd, London. Then I later moved on to here in Grays in Rd, London. My father was an international business man. I met my deceased wife and best friend in Venice, Italy at a fashion show, she was a fashion model and she was very good at heart. I lost her to cancer and ever since then there has been a vacuum in me that has been longing to be filled.I have no siblings, no biological children my deceased wife had some medical complication while trying to give birth in the early stage of our marriage and so we adopted a girl, we named her Alberta and she is such a nice person.I have some tragedy in life but my profession has in some way complimented for that tragedy. I pray that a woman like you will be there to compliment the rest of it all and in return I do the same.

I am waiting for a special woman to come into my life. Do I have some particular criteria for her appearance? No. Do I have some criteria for her personality? Yes. she should be strong and responsible undoubtedly. she should be ready to create a family and devote all herself to it. I want to see her purposeful and a bit ambitious, confident and sometimes spontaneous, funny and open. I would like her to be tolerant to other people's opinion but intolerant to violence and injustice. Are you the one I am looking for? Do you see family as your priority in life? If so, then I will be waiting for you letter, and who knows maybe we are the ones for each other?

Xoxoxoxox

Good morning 

Logan
Advertisement

#309737 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:17 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam. Please post the scammers email address and user names.

You can find the same script here with minor changes. >> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=68879&p=158022

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#309746 by Marie54 Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:09 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam. Please post the scammers email address and user names.

You can find the same script here with minor changes. >> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=68879&p=158022

His email address
[email protected]
His mob number he's talking to me through what's app
WhatsApp Call +44 7895 041478
He deleted his match.com soon as we moved to what's app
#309748 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:31 pm
Thank you.

The scammer did not delete his profile. Match deleted his profile for one of two reasons. They learned he used stolen CC information to register or his other victims reported him.

These scammers will register then message 1,000's of women with the same script asking them to go off Match. He will tell you this because he knows the account will have short life.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#309760 by malu53 Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:20 pm
the email address provided leads to a profile on FB
uid: terry.logan.9659
Terry Logan
Electrical Engineering at Electrical Engineers
Self-employed
Studied Electronic engineering at University of Cambridge
Went to WMG Academy for young engineers
Lives in Oldham, United Kingdom
From London, United Kingdom
profile from August 10

interestingly ... add the phone number scammer provided into FB search, you'll get the same profile of Terry Logan's :lol: , thus, scammer provided the phone number 44 7895 041478 to veryfy his FB account

<<< 0-7895 <<<UK cell phone, provider o2

Last edited by malu53 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.