Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#308639 by AlanJones Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:56 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22663271765

Greetings, this is humanitarian work.

I am Mrs. Merline Williams, suffering from endometrial cancer, I am currently staying at SUKA hospital in west Africa, I want to solicit your assistance in the discharge of my WILL and help me create a charitable project with the money.

I am currently on a sick bed and could not carry out the further process of sending all the details about the $2.7 Million Dollars deposited into a suspense account,whereby I am going to face another surgery in few days from now, indicate your williness if you can manage the humanitarian work regarding my wish, kindly contact me through my private email address ([email protected])

Best regards.
Mrs. Merline Williams.
Mob. +226 63271765

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#312503 by AlanJones Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22663271765

Greetings, this is humanitarian work.

I am Mrs. Merline Williams, suffering from endometrial cancer, I am currently staying at SUKA hospital in west Africa, I want to solicit your assistance in the discharge of my WILL and help me create a charitable project with the money.

I am currently on a sick bed and could not carry out the further process of sending all the details about the $2.7 Million Dollars deposited into a suspense account,whereby I am going to face another surgery in few days from now, indicate your williness if you can manage the humanitarian work regarding my wish, kindly contact me through my private email address ([email protected])

Best regards.
Mrs. Merline Williams.
Mob. +226 63271765

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.