Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#308623 by HillBilly Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:59 pm
WEST AFRICA MONITORY AGENCY (WAMA)
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
ADDRESS: 455 AGBOKOU, ANKPA ROAD
OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU,
TEL: (+229) 9811-8700

Beneficiary

Please, noted: that we have this month of OCt 2016 received a payment credit instruction from the United Nations (UN) Compensations Center to credit your account with

your contract payment which is in the custody of our Bank Account and projected for the transfer mode of MONEY GRAM ONLINE CASH PAYMENTS. Therefore be informed; that

we are hereby notifying you that the funds $3.7 MILLION (USD) has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds

directly to your nominated bank account, Because International Monetary Fund (IMF) didn’t abide the plan by transferring the whole payment at once, so we scheduled

earlier to pay you $8,000 on daily basis through MONEY GRAM ONLINE CASH PAYMENTS.

So it became imperative to contact you on the subject matter because after the fund has been brought to our office to remit, an attorney from our country by name

Williams Anderson contacted us and said he is your attorney, that you are on sick bed and ordered him to contact us to remit the USD$3.7Million using his Bank Account

to cash up your fund presently under our custody for transfer on your behalf. The Official responsible for the presentation of your money valued USD$3.7 Million

Winning quickly granted approvals to their application now waiting for the final endorsement from Board of Trustees.

When our BANK Debit Note was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before forwarding it to Board for endorsement, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there

was no evidence of authorization letter from you for the attorney to receive the fund on your behalf. I urgently summoned The Official responsible for the presentation

of the winning and directed him to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time placed a stop order instruction on the funds pending until when your views and

comments are received with regards to this matter.

And I hereby urged you to call or email me urgently for your comments which will be highly appreciated for the confirmation if you still alive on sick bed or not at

all, so we need your urgent responding now with required of the activation fee of $55 which you will send before we commence the transfer of your first payment

$8,000.00 usd immediately, because we will not hesitate to continue the payment transfer activation with the name of the attorney on claim.

Therefore, you are hereby advice to offset the required payment of US$55.00 with our name and information below to enable us proceed with transfer of your funds based

on scheduled payments of $8,000 daily until the total sum of $3.7M is completely transferred to you through the MONEY GRAM ONLINE CASH PAYMENTS.

Receiver’s Name: ……….OBI BOKLA
City: ……….. Cotonou
Question: …..… When?
Answer: ………. Today
Amount: ……..$55.00 usd only.

Moreover, this is your payment information and we will remit your payment of $8,000 daily as soon we confirm the fee today.

I’m waiting for your urgent response.

Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 02:06:01 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr.John MANWATA" <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Beneficiary
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]

IP: 41.86.234.171
Decimal: 693562027
Hostname: 41.86.234.171
ASN: 37090
ISP: Isocel Sarl
Organization: ISOCEL
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: Blacklist Check
Geolocation Information

Continent: Africa
State/Region: Littoral
City: Cotonou

Advertisement

#308660 by HillBilly Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:56 pm
I got the same scam email again today. Same text, same phone #, same begging for money and promising money that does not exist. Even came from the same IP address.

Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:28:26 +0900 (JST)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:28:26 +0900 (JST)

#308662 by 4Aaliyah Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:12 pm
HillBilly wrote:I got the same scam email again today. Same text, same phone #, same begging for money and promising money that does not exist. Even came from the same IP address.

Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:28:26 +0900 (JST)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:28:26 +0900 (JST)

Beneficiary scams are rampant!!!
#308736 by HillBilly Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:44 pm
same text, same phone #, same IP address, same scammer....

Tue, 11 Oct 2016 04:37:48 +0900 (JST)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 04:37:48 +0900 (JST)