Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#270769 by rococo Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:21 am
Subject: Respond Back To Me

Dearest one
How are you today and how is work?i am happy for your respond to my mail i sent to you.on Facebook my name is Miss Ferrira Lukman,from Zaria kaduna state i am 25 years and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the Terrorist,

My father and mother was killed by the terrorist in our residence house in the capital city Abuja Nigeria my late father Dr Rilwanu Lukman was the former Minister of petroleum Dr Rilwanu Lukman is a Nigeria engineer who help several ministerial positions in the Nigeria federal government before becoming Secretary General of OPEC(Organization of the petroleum Exporting Countries)before he was killed with my mother one early morning by the terrorist as a result of the Boko Haram it is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to the West Africa state called Senegal where we are leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North,12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal,please don,t be discouraged hearing this

however i am using the computer at the office of the reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you i would like to know more about you,your like and dislike,your hobbies and what you are doing presently remember that you caught my attention that is why i wrote to you in the first place,i know that this message might meet you in utmost surprise,however it,s just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this way for a transaction,here is my personal phone number and i will like you to call me as soon as you receive this message (+221777070056) to enable me speak with you,as a refugee here i don,t have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place,

please listen to this, i have my late father,s statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is US$9.2(Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollar,s)so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you send to me some money for me to get my traveling document,s and air ticket to come over to meet with you,i kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the reverend father because he is like a father to me so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don,t tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it,

the fund will be share at the ratio of 58%for me ,40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, we will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage please this is an honest request for you and i, please dear make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people truthful and a person of vision, truth and hardworking, my favorite language is English but very fluently below here is what i need to know from you so that i can know you better and have more confidence and relax mind to send to you all the bank information for you to verify to know the truth

(1)Your full name...........................
(2)Age......................................
(3)country of resident & city................
(4)Occupation & position at work.............
(5)Telephone & Fax number....................
(6)House & office addresses..................

Attached here is my picture and the picture where the Bomb was blast,for your thought i ma not all that photogenic,i hope you would not mind awaiting for your reply soonest,
From my heart
Miss Ferrira
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:15:09 +0000

Image << stolen from Meteorologist Remeshia Shade
Advertisement

#308610 by rococo Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:46 am
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 12:09:30 +0000
Subject: God have done it for me miss Ferrira Lukman

Dear, its all over by the grace of God; I am now free in Jesus name Amen. I want to appreciate you for your past efforts tried; Thank you for everything. I will miss you. This' to inform you about my success in getting the funds claimed peaceful released and it's being gradually successfully transferred to canada ; with the cooperation of my new wonderful trustee partner, Dr Stephen jack I am departing in Kingdom of canada to have a better life with good education university there, around 11:56pm. My partner came here, and spent one month with me, during which he took me to the Embassy for my Resident visa issued in my passport I have been Solemnly Engaged and agreed immediately I arrive . Meanwhile, I never forget you, despite that you didn't tried to help me; you just hung up. But, to let you know that I wasn't fake to you and your family there, just like you thought, contact Reverend fatherkelvin John ; I have a big surprise for you. Here's His email address is and Office phone number for confirmation

[email protected]
and his phone number is [+221 777154786) Ask him for a certified bank draft of $247,000,dollars which I drew out draft check for you with and gave it to him as your compensation understanding, Just to let you know for sure, that I really needed help that time i met you, and still have all it take to live mighty - comfortably. I really longed for your assistance , but you didn't considered me serious enough. So, feel free to contact Rev.fatherkelvinjohn immediately for the $247,000 dollars draft cheque; and when you get the Draft cheque, let me know. I'm now full of praises to God because I'm leaving here tonight. Almighty God have finally liberated me from this difficulties situation that wanted to destroy my life here. I'm grateful to God. When I arrive in next day, I would settle in my fiance's house in the capital cities of,canada and would soon will being work toward our plans investments projects.Finally, I have given direction to Rev.kelvin John , He already knows about you so feel free and secure to call or email him for your draft cheque to reach in your hands address normal !!
yours truthful - Miss Ferrira Lukman