Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#308593 by AlanJones Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:16 am
Reply-to: Barister Robert David - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16465135132

Dear beneficiary,

Kindly note that we have today received the consignment Box issued in your favour by UBA Security Company as an over-due compensation PAYMENT attached for delivery by us. Your consignment box was abandoned by one diplomat David Uzor from Africa some time ago and was now declared as an unclaimed box written in your name and favour. Therefore, the box has been issued to be delivered to you without delay through our company (Swift Delivery Service) with an endorsement / Force of Nature Yellow Tag fee needed from you as authorized by United Nations Office North Carolina for box delivery permit. The yellow tag will enable us gain access through the Airport in your state when arrived with your box.
Your attention will be needed to finalize the declaration process and endorsement of this consignment box to your home as we demand to have your complete and current delivery address.

1.Your Full Name...
2.Your Address...
3.Your Tel Number....
4.Occupation.......
5.Country....
6.City.........
7.Passport ID Card for identification...

This message is valid for 2 weeks as we have been authorized to deliver your consignment box within the period by UBA Security Company and the United Nations Assistant Director NC.

YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX ACCOUNT DETAILS:-

Date of Registration: 2015/2016:
Proxy-Disk no: Z562UN8-45
Box Code: bz47/N986/B1PL
U.N. REG NO. (ex. Ordering Checks): PW/AAF/23/2016
Electronic (ex. Direct Deposit/Automatic Payment):$10.5 Million Dollars only
CONSIGNMENT BOX CONTENT INSTALLED AMOUNT:$10.5 Million Dollars only

We would obtain the delivery permit from United Nations office here in North Carolina in regards to your consignment box delivery as soon as we receive your complete needed details listed above.

Regards
Barrister Robert F. David
email: [email protected]
phone: 646-513-5132

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#309151 by AlanJones Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:15 am
Same email address and phone number, different scam.

Rreply-to: Barrister Robert David - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16465135132

I'm Diplomatic Agent Robert David;I have been trying to reach you on your Email about Some hours now,just to inform you about my successful arrival at John F. Kennedy International Airport USA, with your ATM CARD worth $2.5 million USD, which I have been instructed by DHL DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you, call me or sms +1(646)513 5132.

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting me to avoid delivery to wrong person.

1- Your Full Name
2- Your Delivery Address
3- Your Contact Telephone Number
4- Your Occupation
5- Your Identification (Passport number or ID Card number)

Thanks
Diplomatic Robert David
Call:+1(646)513 5132 or email
([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.