Room for Rent and other rental scams
#308586 by MeenaP Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:53 pm
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for your email and it is my gladness hearing from you.i am James Barnes & Suzanne , owner of the house you are making inquiry of.I am looking for responsible tenants that he/she is going to take care of the house as if it were your own and he/she will be willing to make the Property clean as we left it.Actually I resided in the house with my family,such as my wife and my only daughter before and presently we had packed due to my transfer from my church and now situated in the ( VIRGINIA )and won't be coming to the House until Five years now and that means we are renting the Property for long term and short term lease is also acceptable. and presently my house is still available for rent for $1,100 which the deposit is $1,100 dollars including the utilities like Heat, A/C in wall/window, Hydro, cable, Garbage Disposal, Fireplace ,Fridge, stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Breakfast Bar,Dining Table and Sofa Set,Refrigerator,Canopied deck overlooking nature. ,internet access e.t.c .,it is furnished or if u wish to move in with your furniture no problem..More so Now, i went for a Crusade in am presently in ( VIRGINIA ) Pls i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent allot on my property that i want to give you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own,is that taken, it is not the money the main problem but want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up.i do that once in a while...I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word.

NB: You can drive by and check the neighborhood and get back to me for further discussion, any sign post will be removed once i get any responsible tenant so you ignore the sign post because i have stop dealing and contacting the Realtor for too much fees i pay. It is available for a long term lease as we will be here for 6 years and also intend buying a new home on getting back.

Here is the address of my house: (deleted ) La Jolla, CA 92037

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENTAL

APPLICATIONS FORMS BELOW.

Full name:
Profession:
Present Address of the applicants:
Reasons for Leaving:
How long do you intend staying:
Do you drink:
Cell & Home:
Email:
Single Or Married:
Children:
Pet: If any ( ):
How often do you do your current house cleaning:
Can we trust you and our house safe keeping in your hand:
How much do you have at hand right now if you are asked to secure the property today before you get the keys?
When do you plan to move in, please write exact date:
Are you ready to put down any payment before you get the keys?

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see you and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this.

I can be reach here my number you call me or text me : (720) 336-1077

Thanks.
Advertisement

#308591 by vonpaso xlura Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:09 am
Please post the address. The phone number is in Colorado. The email was written by a West African who has never been in America. It is a scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10