Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#308238 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:42 am
Subject: Re: Travel trailer

Greetings,

My camper 2012 Keystone Sydney 325FRE is still for sale, Sleeps 6, Slide outs 4. Clear title. The price was reduced at $5000 because I need to sell it before October 8th, when I'll be leaving with my unit Brigade Combat Team back to South Korea replacing the troops scheduled to come home. The deal includes delivery as you may know we can ship a car/bike/etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free. The camper will arrive at your address in max 48hrs so my presence it's not necessary cause I have everything arranged with Amazon . You will have 5 days testing period before I receive any money and if by any reason you find something you don't like about, you can send it back on my expense and you'll receive full refund of your money. It's located in Ft. HOOD, Texas.
For more pics here : http://imgur.com/a/1UMH3
If you're interested in purchasing it, all I need from you is your full name, phone # and shipping address and Amazon will contact you shortly after I forward them your contact details.

Respectfully! Alicia

Good Morning xxxxxxxxx!

OK, so first of all you need to make a payment to Amazon.The funds will be placed on hold in their account. Then the shipping will start and the camper will arrive at your location in max 48 hours. Then you will have a 5 day testing period. If you will decide to keep the trailer you should call Amazon to confirm them and they will release the funds to me. If not, you can ship it back, I will pay for the returning fees and you will get your money back in 12hrs.
I've already forwarded your full details to Amazon and they will send you the invoice shortly. There you will find all the steps you need to follow in order to make the payment. I will wait for your email as soon as you will receive it.. All documents, including owner's manual, signed clear title and a bill of sale on your name will be provided along with the trailer.

Thanks! Have a nice day!

Amazon Payments < [email protected] >
Subject: Transaction Started: Amazon Order ID #0475236611150069
Cc:

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2806usp.jpg
Dear xxxxxxxxx,

Below you can find attached the invoice and terms and conditions for the 2012 Keystone Sydney 325FRE. For more details and a better understanding on how Amazon works is necessary to read the invoice carefully .

NOTE* If you are unable to view it on your mobile phone please install any PDF reader.

If you need answers to your questions, call our Financial Department at: +1 (818) 284-6554
Thank you for using Amazon Payments !

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement