Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#308042 by Mike Wilson Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:07 am
Email address is Deputy Governor CBN [email protected]
Reply to [email protected]

Dear Sir/ma,

Please permit me to introduce myself first, my name is Alhaji Suleiman Barau (Deputy Governor, Operations Directorate CBN) and after a serious thought about your payment, I have decided to contact you because I know you have not been told or informed about the truth from the beginning of your payment claim with the Central Bank of Nigeria and which is why you have not been able to receive your over due payment. It's been noted that the New Finance Minister, the Central Bank Governor alongside with some of your contacts was overheard discussing to divert your overdue payment to an account with Swiss Bank, so I considered it malicious, ungodly but very necessary to let you know about the intent so that I can save your payment to you and have it process and transfers to your own bank account without delay. Hence get back to me for directive on how we can immediately stop this evil plans of the Finance Minister and your contacts who pretend to be assisting you to secure the payment.

Furthermore, the Central Governor must not know I am working with/for you as the only document I needed for the final release of your payment is the TC1 FORM and the 9 pages Classified Transfer Document that must be endorsed by yourself and upon returning it back to me I can process the transfer immediately to your choice bank account. I am very convinced that you were never told about this documents before, so be rest assured that once the TC1 FORM is secure/procured and 9 pages transfer document endorsed by you, then consider your payment already released to any bank account of your choice, or in any payment option you may deem it fit to receive.

So once you can indicate your interest to work with me now, then I will give you the step by step directives on how we will go about the processes of transferring this funds to your bank account without hesitation but your prompt response via email will be anticipated and ensure to send your full contact details with your direct phone number immediately.

Yours truly.

Alhaji Suleiman Barau
(Deputy Governor, Operations Directorate of CBN
)

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#308063 by Mike Wilson Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:40 pm
Your email is well received but note that because of the malicious intents and the circumstances militating against your long overdue payment, your resilience and adherence to instructions will be the utmost concern to help in facilitating the release and transfer of the payment to you. Hence unarguably, all necessary documentation to divert your payment has been file with my office by the representative of the Finance Minister, the Central Bank Governor alongside with some of your contacts but while they are yet unable to file with me the TC1 FORM and the 9 pages Classified Transfer Document that needed your endorsement that is the reason I have reach you immediately to secure the payment to you. Haven said this as stated above, it is very important that you receive the hard copies of the TC1 FORM and the 9 pages Classified Transfer Documents for your endorsement and to be fill and sign appropriately where it's needed and this will be the evident to receive your payment, but bear in mind that you will either come in person to do the filling of the documentation, signing and endorsements or these documents must be register with DHL or FedEx for delivery to your address for the needful to be done while upon completion you will then scan them and send via email but the hard copies will remain with you as visible evidence of payment claim with us.

So without hesitation, are you capable of coming in person to Nigeria so that you can take care of these documentation with my office? Note also that we will not accept anyone else to represent you but if considering the fact that this will cost too much to come in person which will need you to get a visa and to buy a flight ticket that cost well above $1500.00usd to Nigeria then it is arguably and advisable to pay the fee for which the documents can be deliver to your address via DHL or FedEx at the sum of $350.00usd.

I shall anticipate hearing soonest again from you but with all sincerity of purpose, kindly deem it fit to be specific and straight with me as I am a very busy person and I wouldn't want to bit around wasting time, so do me a favor and call me as soon as you receive this email and also ensure to send your correct full contact address and your direct telephone number for communication.

Call me at +234 708 302 4551 (It is very important that you call me if you are very sure to receive your payment)

Yours truly.

Alhaji Suleiman Barau
(Deputy Governor, Operations Directorate of CBN)
Tel: +234 708 302 4551.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon