Information on romance scams and scammers.
#308017 by hockeygirl Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:41 am
Name: Jason Coleman
Marital Status: Single & Never Married with no children
Born/Raised: Sarawak Malaysia (He's Father is Malaysian & Mother is American)
Lives: Fremont, California.
Current Location: Hawaii Honolulu - Temporarily on official duties for work
Mobile Phone: +1 702-427-0767 (Whatsapp) Las Vegas Nevada
Email Address: [email protected]
Occupation: Mechanical Engineer for Air 7 Seas Transportation Logistics Company based in California USA (Fake Company on the Internet Search Engine Listings SCAM!!)
Dating Site: http://www.fdating.com

Profile ID: 2424165
Updated: 09/15/2016
Last logged: 1 minute(s)
Name: Jason
State/Region: Hawaii
City: Honolulu
Marital status: Single
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Height: 5'6" (1 m 70 cm)
Weight: 172lbs (78 kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color : Black
Children: No children
Religion: Non-believer
Smoking: Rarely
Drinking: Rarely
Education: Degree
Languages: English

Self description:
Hi. . . I'm an easy going type of guy with a good sense of humor, I enjoyed cooking and I love good foods. . I enjoy working out at the gym, I don't really know how to describe myself so feel free to contact me and ask what ever you wanna know about me, It will be a pleasure responding to you. .

Ideal match description:
A beautiful woman from inside out. . well compose and ambitious. .

Age from 30 to 65 years old

Emails he sent to me in my Inbox

Hello ______,
Glad to read from you again and thanks for telling me more of you.
I have never been married and no kids at all..
I'm currently single because I have been pretty busy with my work, and I don't have much time left for me to search for the right woman for me, so that is the reason am single right now..
A working colleague of mine introduced me to this site to give it a try, because he met his current wife from the site, so hopefully I could meet my type of woman in here as well and move on with her.. lol
Its been interesting exchanging mail with you in here.. and thanks for telling me your name, _______ is a beautiful name..
I could see we share almost the same common interest, as I love outdoor activities so much..
I work for an International Cargo firm, I work as an engineer on a shipping vessel so I travels a lot.
Would you mind exchanging your personal email id so we could better communicate in private and share more about each other personal life?

Hello ______,

I'm glad to read from you and thanks for telling me more of yourself and your family as well.
I did receive your pictures as well, you are beautiful, and I love the beautiful smiles on your face, those smiles are priceless.
After reading about you and your family, I feel it's important to share some more personal information about myself as well. I am from a mixed parents: my dad was a Malaysian and mom was American. I was born on an Island called Sarawak, located on northwest coast of Malaysia. I was brought up in both Malaysia and the US as both parents were moving in and out of both country, My dad was a business man - I derived passion in traveling for I was always traveling with him.
I obtained a Bachelor's degree in Engineering. After my graduation, I worked as project manager at my dad's construction company in Malaysia for a couple of years before his demise. Both of my parents are late - mom died of cancer while dad died of chronic heart failure some years ago.
After the loss of my parents, things were getting rough and though for me in Malaysia, so I decided to leave everything behind and I relocated back to the US just to start my journey all over where I had an offer to work as a mechanical engineer with one of the top cargo shipping organizations . I wish I could go on and on without boring you. But If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask me, please.
I have also attached some pictures of me to this email.
Hopefully I look good enough for your likeness..
Have a nice day till I hear from you soon.

Cheers..:)
Jason.

Hello _______,

I am fine here, thank you, how about you?
I live in Fremont, California but currently in Hawaii Honolulu due to work.
To answer your questions all, first i'm sorry to say I don't have any social media account at the moment, I have deactivated my facebook account due to some personal issues, which I will discuss with you later because It's a long story. I don't have a skype account from the start because I'm not the type that sit on computer much, I only use the system to receive and reply mails, mack research, compile and file in my reports.
I do have phone number but it is just to receive calls and send text messages whenever I have the chance, because my work consumes most of my time and the phone is always locked in the cabin while at work, cellphones are not allowed while on duty.
You could drop your cellphone number for me and I will call you.
Regarding my area of interest, I'm a fun type of guy that enjoy life to the fullest whenever i have the chance to do so, on my leisure time, I like to sing and dance, although, I don't have that beautiful voice and I could be a terrible dancer as well, lol, I do little art paint, some amateur kind of painting lol, I love listening to soft musics because it get me to sleep peacefully whenever am stressed out, I like going to the cinema for some quality movies, i enjoy comedy movies more because i love to laugh a lot. I go to gym a lot to keep fit and build some muscles to keep my future partner safe around my big arms, I like most of the outdoor activities, I enjoy swimming as well, I like fishing because of the peace and quietness it brings, it's also Very relaxing to say the least, i like camping too but i don't have the right group of friends to enjoy Camping with.. I do have a big super motorbike that I enjoy riding and speeds with it, Have you ever ride on a fast motorbike before? if not, would you like to enjoy a fast ride with me someday after we meet in person?
That is me darling and here I am now, in search of that beautiful lady like you to complete my lonely and boring life.. I will also like my lady to try something new and crazy out there together with me..
Oh yeah before forget, I do have 2 beautiful dogs, they are pitbull and their names are Max and Buddy, both are male, I like spending much time with them as I can, I will attach their pictures with me.

Thanks for being sweet and gentle with me..
Hugs..
Jason

Hello _______,

I'm good here, thanks darling, How are you doing today and how is work going so far? Hopefully no stress?
To answer your questions, I take my dogs to the pet house to be taking care of while I'm away.
Regarding my facebook account, I purposely deactivated it myself because of family issues, it is a long story that I'm saving to explain later.
Thanks for dropping your mobile number to me, I will give you a call anytime soon.
We do have a lot to talk about and share.
Would your mind sharing your past relationship experiences with me?
Have you met any man online that you have been communicating before we met? Have you dated any guy that you met online before? I wanna know what your experiences are.
I will be looking forward to read from you at your convenience.
Please stay safe and be sweet for me always.

Hugs..
Jason.

Hello _______,

I'm good here.. how are you?
Glad to know that your work is okay without any stress. as for me, I have been busy with work load.
I work with Air 7 Seas transportation Logistics Company, It is not Hawaiian based company, I'm only in Hawaii temporarily on official duties, I should be leaving here anytime from next week, I live in Fremont, California.
Your sister have the right to be mad at you for keeping her ex-husband on your Facebook friend list, you should have let it go, as they are no longer together anymore, if not your sister would be thinking otherwise.
Nope, I haven't meet any women on the site because I'm new to this, you are my first and hopefully be the only one so I won't need to go back and start searching for another woman, so far you've been awesome and I think I'm already developing some kind of special likeness for you but I've to keep it low profile for now.
I have tried calling your mobile but I couldn't get through, I don't understand why I could get connected to you. Anyway, here is my mobile number +1702-427-0767 feel free to call or text me anytime, If I couldn't pick your pick, please text me, I will reply your text when am available.
Would you mind sharing your past relationship experience with me? I wanna know.
How is your weekend going?

Hugs..
Jason.

Hello _____,

I'm good here thank you darling, How are you as well?
Thank you for sharing your past relationship experiences with me, i beleive it is part of knowing each other more, it is also a form of lesson to be able to make our relationship worth building, I guess you understand what I'm talking about.
I guess those guys weren't meant for you.
Anyway, Talking about my past relationship, I guess the most significant relationship started when I was about 24yrs old, She was my best friend at the time and she was older than me. We were together for more than 5yrs, at that time we were so great together and shared an amazing life and love together. She made me want to be better person and partner. At some point we just lost the chemistry, I guess the life we had wasn't what she wanted for various reasons that was best known to her, so the beautiful relationship of more than 5yrs ended. I was deeply hurt and heart broken at that time, It took me couple of years before I could manage to put myself together because I'm a very emotional guy but I managed to move on..
From that I learn a lot about myself and what's important to me in life and in relationship, It wasn't really a good time for me so my focus for relationship shifted and I got myself soaked up with my career, I threw myself into my work and driving my career forward, there wasn't really a great deal else where for a while.. After couple of years later, I met my last partner, she had a beautiful heart but there was just something missing, as if we weren't the right fit for each other. So the relationship didn't survive more than 3years, since then, I've met couple of women here and there but nothing really serious could be written out of it..
After that, my focus shifted and it has been all about me again.
I wasn't out there looking for fun, fling or whatever but right now I'm looking for someone to share my love life with, someone special to call my own and to share my heart with.
Did you tried calling my number?
You should have a productive weekdays ahead.
Have a nice day.

Hugs..:)
Jason

Hello ______,

I'm fine here..
You know when ever I receive a mail from you, I always get excited to open and read it, and to be honest, I always think what your responds would be like, do you know that? because I made you to be part of me already, my day never complete without reading from you.. you are the source of my current happiness and joy, I hope you don't simply disappear without any trace as we dive into the beautiful ocean of friendship that could lead into an awesome relationship..
I have been trying to reach you on phone as well but to no avail. I don't understand what is happening.. but I will keep trying till I get through, maybe you should keep doing the same, you could call the customer care of your service provider to seek their help to guide you to make an international call or able to send a text message via sms..
Tell me how your day is going so far, as for me, I've been running the last minutes check on the ship engine for the sail out tomorrow night.
Do take good care of yourself till I read from you soon again..

Kisses and hugs..
Jason..

Imagescreenshot on pcImageimgupload

Imageimages upload

Imageimage host

Imageimage ru

Imagehosting image
Advertisement