Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307912 by Tim Atem Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:15 am
phone number: +229-98589565

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you & your Family.
I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable bank Draft of $10.900,000.00 United States Dollars

But I did not hear from you since that time ,then I went and deposited the Draft with DHL Express & Security Company,Cotonou, Benin Republic before I travelled out of the country to see my boss and will not come back till end of this Month.

What you have to do now is to contact the DHL Express & Security Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package,because of the expiring date.

I paid for the delivering charges and insurance fee,
The only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($115) United States Dollars only being their Security Keeping Fee so far.

So Don't deceive by anybody to pay any other money except ($115.00,)
I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact the DHL Express & Security Company for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow.
Contact Person; Dr Edwin Igwe.
tel+229-985-89565
Email Address: [email protected]

Finally make sure that you reconfirm your delivery address to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know When it will get to your address.

Try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid
Any further delay.

You should also Let me know as soon as you receive your Draft.
You FROM DHL OFFICE COMPANY

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement