Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307604 by AlanJones Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:54 am
Reply-to: Beausson Geoffroy - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22967393092 & +22998765619

Your silence are some kind of Suspect to this office, are you aware that we have completed the verification of your details for the claiming of this fund as the regulation requires? if we must proceed with your transaction then you must keep frequent reply; this is Transfer H.Q. and there are certain rules to be followed before the fund will not have any Quandary in reaching you and after our Conference today, it has been decided that you either claim the fund or as the fund owner order the termination of the fund and lose the fund to be ordered back to the Government Reserves Bank Account as an unclaimed fund, I really wish you to claim this fund worth Seven Millions Eight hundred Thousand ($7.8 USD)but not with the character you have showed which simply shows you are willing to let the fund depart.

Please memorandum: this morning after our meeting where we submitted your files for the fund claim and its approval, the Board now want you to send us your scan signature which will allow us to terminate the fund if you are not ready to meet up with the requirement for the stamp duty charges needed so remote.I emailed you several times and you did not respond and I feel you are ready to lose it, I want you to know today that this is the possibility you have to receive your merely approved fund in this agency department headquarter, I did mentioned to you that you were just lucky that the fund still in my custody and now you have a great chance which I want you to try trusting my word, please decide today and let us know. Details of sending the stamp duty charge worth $95.00usd will be give to you ASAP we hear from you any moment from now;

Thank you for your understanding while I am waiting for your nice correspondence.

From Desk Of (CBB) General.
Dr. Nadège Beausson Geoffroy.
Tel: <+229 6739 3092>
Tel: <+229 9876 5619>
Email:<[email protected]>

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement