Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#290584 by malu53 Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:56 am
2faces
Real name josep
I am Female
Looking for Male
Here for Friendship
Age 25 y.o.
Match's desired age from 17 to 86

About me I am a young beautiful girl with full of I am a young beautiful girl with full of love lI am a young beautiful girl with full of loveove

Ethnicity Arab
Body type Average
Hair color Black
Eye color Brown

My name is josep,I am a young beautiful girl with full of love,caring and romantic. I was impress when i saw your profile in(roya.me/ )and i love it, i think we can click together. I will like you to reply me through this my email address [email protected]. and i will show you my picture then you will know more about me. please contact me direct to my email address josep3793 at g m a i l.c o m so that i will have enough space to attach my picture and send it to you from there you will know more about me. Age,distance and language does not matter but love matters in
life.Waiting for your reply to my email address soon.
josep.

also here
afreedating.com/josep111
from New York

My name is josep,I am a young beautiful girl with full of love,caring and romantic. I was impress when i saw your profile in(afreedating.com )and i love it, i think we can click together. I will like you to reply me through this my email address josep3793 @ gmail.com. and i will show you my picture then you will know more about me. please contact me direct to my email address [email protected]
Advertisement

#307272 by rococo Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:29 am
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 14:55:40 +0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GOOD NEWS

My dear,
I heard from the Reverend Father Mathias Pama that the draft cheque of $100,000.usd,I left for you have credited with an ATM VISA CARD that contains $100, 000, (One Hundred thousand US dollar) which i gave you to appreciate your past effort.

Feel free to contact (United Bank for Africa) that credit the fund with an ATM CARD.This your file no.KTU/9023118308/05 in UBA Bank that credited the ATM VISA CARD ,Bank Email: ( www.[email protected] ) contact them for the ATM VISA CARD to send to you there,

Telephone;+221783733300
Yours sincerely
Miss Vegenia
#307285 by malu53 Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:40 am
roya.me
Real name josep
I am Female
Looking for Male
Location United States
Here for Friendship
Age 26 y.o.
Match's desired age from 17 to 86
About me I am a young beautiful girl with full of I am a young beautiful girl with full of love lI am a young beautiful girl with full of loveove

same pic

more pics of scammers abusing the pic of this woman find here
philiphunterword.wordpress.com/
antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=11222
bittenus2.rssing.com/browser.php?indx=51222336&item=4556