Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307071 by HillBilly Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:57 am
Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transaction and transfer of your international bank draft cheque to you from the bank, I am sorry for presenting and using someone else in your name to get this transaction successful. Due to logistic reasons and your inconsistence to the other best to you, right now, I want to inform you that I have successfully cleared the bank draft check fund to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this great venture that have been over and successful.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $800,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).

I have authorized Mr. Mark Ndu where I deposited the money with to issue you international certified bank draft, cashable cheque at your bank or anywhere as choice felt. My dear friend I will like you to contact Mr. Mark Ndu for the collection of this international certified bank draft.

His name and contact address is as follows:

COMPENSATION HEAD OFFICE
CONTACT AGENT: MR MARK NDU
Email Address: [email protected]
Tel: +234-902-089-2414.

Contact Mr. Mark Ndu at this moment, I'm very busy here in the Paraguay because of the investment projects, which my new partner and I are, having at hand In Paraguay Finally remembers that I have forwarded instructions to Mr. Mark Ndu on your behalf to send the bank draft cheque of $800,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS). To you as soon as you contact him without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks God bless you and your family.

Hope to hear from you soon as soon as you've gotten my compensation.

Sincerely
Mrs. Eva Ruth
Presidential Library & Museum Former Director
International Online Donation Co-coordinator.
©2016WORLD INTERNET PROGRAMS®

Received: from User (unknown [175.235.15.20])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])
by mx-02.duttafashions.info (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 1F1902027C2;
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:03:32 +0600 (BDT)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: CONTACT MR. MARK NDU FOR YOUR BANK DRAFT.
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 11:04:12 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 1
X-MSMail-Priority: High
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Sep 2016 10:05:34.0204 (UTC) FILETIME=[DBD78BC0:01D214B8]

* 175.235.15.20 Korea, Republic of

Advertisement