Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#306993 by lighten_up Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:04 pm
subject: Re: Investment Seed of faith
NAME: Barrister Alex Wilson
PHONE: +44-703-196-6332 (447031966332 )
EMAIL: [email protected]

My Dearest Brother/Sister in Christ

I am Miss Sibylle Nikol from Kuwait by nationality base in London, I'm dying down in the hospital which I don't know what tomorrow will be, according to Doctor I was poisoned and has got my liver damaged. My Doctor told me that it will take the grace of GOD for me to live for some weeks due to the liver damaged problem.

I am married but my husband died without a child, We are from Muslim family but before my husband death we converted to Christian and become born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to Re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is all against. When my late husband was alive,We inherited a lots of money Sum of US$7.6M (Seven Million, Six hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) from my late Muslim Father but could not help people or assist in things of God because of the religion we are into, but According to the Bible blessed are the hands that giveth, Having known my condition of health I have decided to donate this fund to a Better Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in, I want an individual that will use these fund to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. As I do not want a situation whereby this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence i know where am going. I cannot think of anybody trying to kill me apart from my husband's Muslim relatives in order to inherit the money, I know that am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14vs14 says that the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

All you have to do is to contact Our appointed lawyer with this information below:

NAME: Barrister Alex Wilson
PHONE: +44-703-196-6332
EMAIL: [email protected]

He will assist you to change the Documents of the money to your name as the original- Beneficiary of this fund and to enable the Bank transfer the money to you. This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money :-

20% to the building house of God to any country of your choice as I made a vow to build a house of God.

30% For orphanages and widows and also propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. Then the remaining 50% is for you and you family for your assistant and accomplish my wish.

My happiness is that i lived a life of a worthy christian, whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve Him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Sister Sibylle Nikol
Advertisement