Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#306764 by Bryon Williams Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:00 pm
Monica Brown < [email protected] > wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My 2013 Kia Optima SX 4-cylinder,Leather Seats,White/Gray is still for sale. It has 29k miles.Automatic, clear title. The price was reduced at $5000 as I need to sell it before September 23th, when I'll be leaving with my unit Brigade Combat Team back to South Korea replacing the troops scheduled to come home. The deal includes free delivery as you may know we can ship a car/bike/etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free. The vehicle will arrive at your address in 48hrs so my presence it's not necessary cause I have everything arranged with Amazon . You will have 5 days testing period before I receive any money and if by any reason you find something you don't like about, you can send it back on my expense and you will receive a full refund of your money. It is located in Ft. HOOD, Texas..
>
> If you're interested in purchasing it, all I need from you is your full name, phone# and shipping address and Amazon will contact you shortly after I forward them your contact details

Monica Brown <[email protected]> wrote:

> First of all you need to make a deposit to Amazon.The funds will be placed on hold in their account. Then the shipping will start and the car will arrive at your location in max 48hrs. Then you will have a 5 day testing period. If you will decide to keep the car, you should call Amazon to confirm them and they will release the funds to me. If not, you can ship it back, I will pay for the returning fees and you will get your money back in 12hrs. I hope you understand how it works.
> So if you wanna purchase my car, just get back to me with your full name, full shipping address and phone # and Amazon will send you the invoice. There you will find all the steps you need to follow in order to make the payment.

Monica Brown <[email protected]> wrote:

OK xxxxxx, so first of all you need to make a deposit to Amazon.The funds will be placed on hold in their account. Then the shipping will start and the car will arrive at your location in max 48hrs. Then you will have a 5 day testing period. If you will decide to keep the car, you should call Amazon to confirm them and they will release the funds to me. If not, you can ship it back, i will pay for the returning fees and you will get your money back in 12hrs.
I've already forwarded your full details to Amazon and they will send you the invoice in the morning. There you will find all the steps you need to follow in order to make the payment. I will wait for your email as soon as you will receive it.. All documents, including owner's manual, clear title and a bill of sale on your name will be provided along with the car.

Thanks!

> From: Monica Brown <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: 2013 Kia
>
> Hi again!
>
> I just got an email from Amazon saying that they have sent you the invoice with all details you need in order to complete this deal. Please check your messages and let me know if you got it. Also, on the payment notification you will find their phone number: (818) 284-6554 where you can call and get more info from their operators.
> I will wait for your reply.
>
> Thanks !

(818) 284-6554
8182846554 is a VoIP number provided by Vail Lab with an area code in CA

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement