Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#306140 by Tim Atem Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:29 am
reply-to: James Stocklas - [email protected]

On behalf of my self and my Family i donate part of my winning sum to you: Contact: [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#306720 by Tim Atem Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:49 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Greetings to you,

Thanks for your response. Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr James Stocklas i am a 67 years old, and I am from Pennsylvania, I Moved to United Kingdom in June after i won my Power ball Jackpot of $ 291 million dollars in March 2, 2016. My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family has agreed to do the will of God. I may not know you, but i believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $ 5,500,000 dollars., You must be a God fearing individual I am a catholic and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.Please be rest assured, that this is 100% legitimate visit this web-page below for confirmation :

Man Wins $291 Million in Lottery, Brother Wins $7

I have decided to donate the sum of $ 5,500,000 USD to you as part of my New Year charity project to improve the lives of lot many individuals in your local area from my $ 291 Million dollars Jackpot Lottery winning funds. I prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money to in your state and I saw your profile on Google / Face book list of email owners and I picked you. My Sympathy for the sorrows of others has been heightened by the tragedy in my life. My father took his own life in 2005 and a few years after, one of my daughter died of overdoes in 2010 two months before her 27th birthday. I am doing this not to gain fame as a matter of fact, I have decided to put this away from the media and my sole purpose of doing this was as a result of a long talk with my only surviving child and my wife who has always advised me to donate to strangers this year before i die. We know that there are lots of families out there who live on pay check to pay check and others that can not take care of their financial obligations. Although, I won this lottery funds March 2, 2016 and we have helped some charity organizations, family members, strangers and friends from my winnings.

I have cancer and the doctor informed us that i might not live long to see the early of next year. My wishes are to do good things before i finally depart this sinful world. My child and my wife are all I have got now and they mean the whole world to me. I have decided to fulfill my wish in this New Year. I would like you to invest this funds in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help jobless and needy people in your locality as we have already donated money to the local fire department, the red cross, I have assisted Schenck High School's Florida, Indonesia earthquake victims, hospitals in Truro where i underwent my cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. We just kept just 7% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining days and which I am still spending on my treatments bills to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($ 5,500,000 dollars) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send me your full names, address and phone number for disbursement (I asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to and because of the Identity theft going around the internet which I have been a victim in the past, I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that I want to steal your identity). I am hoping that you will be able to use the funds judiciously over there in your state. We will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this funds to you in the first place . We would like you to re-assure us that you will follow our instructions and help me fulfill this dream before I would provide you with information on how you will receive this funds and if you feel you can not handle this project, you should inform me so I can quickly look for another individual to donate the money to. If you have any question please do not hesitate to ask.I anticipate to hear from you soon.

God bless you and Warm Regards,
Best Regards,
Copyright © 2015/2016 • Mr James Stocklas Foundation • All Rights Reserved

#306731 by Tim Atem Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:04 am
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +44-2003331743

How are you doing? I have already Issued a Letter of authorization to finance my Firm Regarding US appointing you as our beneficiary and you are now the Sole and Sole beneficiary to this Fund Totaling $ 5,550,000 USD for you and your Family. As i mentioned in my previous email, I said we prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on google email owners list and picked you, sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet to send messages, you will have to let the bank know about everything and provide them what the details they would be needing as i already told them about you so they can send you the funds as soon as possible,and also don't forget to send me your prayers and blessing

The contact details of the finance and Email Firm ( TESCO BANK.) and is Immediately below you have to contact via Email ( [email protected] ) "or Phone as i have already Issued and the authorized them and they are waiting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the Funds can be transferred to your personal account via an online bank to bank wire system, You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need so the transfer can be successful and the funds released to you without delay. I want you to contact the finance firm stating only your Full name; address and my Deposit File no: UKNWB / LARGE603192. For Easy Trace File. It is Important That you "MUST" first Open a new account with the Firm Online payment paying finance to enable the 5,550,000 USD to be Released to the new Online Bank account, then you Will be Provided with information / Access to your new Online Bank account using your Personal Computer and other Instruction Will Also be sent to you via Email on How you are Able to Control Transfer your 5,550,000 USD from the new account to your local account Within 24 Hours. You only need to Active disbursement Open an account with the Bank to enable you Personally handle the Transfer of Funds to your local account as I have already Arranged and Agreed with the Management of the Bank, if you Follow the Instructions from the finance and Communication Firm Within the Next Three (3) Working days you will have the Funds Transferred to your account, and i will be happy if that is done, I will be needing your prayers, thank you, bellow is the contact details of the bank

TESCO BANK
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Person : James Clerk
Contact No: +442003331743

#306833 by Tim Atem Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:46 am

How are you doing? I have already Issued a Letter of authorization to finance my Firm Regarding US appointing you as our beneficiary and you are now the Sole and Sole beneficiary to this Fund Totaling $ 5,550,000 USD for you and your Family. As i mentioned in my previous email, I said we prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on google email owners list and picked you, sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet to send messages, you will have to let the bank know about everything and provide them what the details they would be needing as i already told them about you so they can send you the funds as soon as possible,and also don't forget to send me your prayers and blessing.

The contact details of the finance and Email Firm ( TESCO BANK.) and is Immediately below you have to contact via Email ( [email protected] ) "or Phone as i have already Issued and the authorized them and they are waiting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the Funds can be transferred to your personal account via an online bank to bank wire system, You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need so the transfer can be successful and the funds released to you without delay. I want you to contact the finance firm stating only your Full name; address and my Deposit File no: UKNWB / LARGE603192. For Easy Trace File. It is Important That you "MUST" first Open a new account with the Firm Online payment paying finance to enable the 5,550,000 USD to be Released to the new Online Bank account, then you Will be Provided with information / Access to your new Online Bank account using your Personal Computer and other Instruction Will Also be sent to you via Email on How you are Able to Control Transfer your 5,550,000 USD from the new account to your local account Within 24 Hours. You only need to Active disbursement Open an account with the Bank to enable you Personally handle the Transfer of Funds to your local account as I have already Arranged and Agreed with the Management of the Bank, if you Follow the Instructions from the finance and Communication Firm Within the Next Three (3) Working days you will have the Funds Transferred to your account, and i will be happy if that is done, I will be needing your prayers, thank you, bellow is the contact details of the bank

TESCO BANK

#306846 by Tim Atem Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 am

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.210.173.100
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

TESCO BANK is an International Financial Institution under TESCO GROUP. Here at TESCO Bank London we offer special and classified services to our clients. TESCO BANK act as a stock broker and buy securities, stocks and shares for clients , assist in getting loans for our clients, advise on financial matters , have safe deposit vault, where our clients open to keep valuables, etc.

REGISTRATION PROCESS

REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:

(i) A Certified Copy of ID or Internatonal Passport (for each signatory)
(ii) A copy of document/receipt to show proof of current residence.
(iii) Download and Print out the Form Attached to you.
(iv) Fill in the Application Form - Write your Details into the Text Boxes.
(v) E-mail Attachment the Signed Form along with a Copy of all Required Documents.

TYPE OF ACCOUNT YOU WISH TO OPERATE WITH US
We have various types of accounts for Resident Clients and Non Resident Clients. I want you to choose from the list of Accounts you which to open with our bank.

RESIDENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM ONLY
SAVINGS ACCOUNT
CURRENT ACCOUNT

NON-RESIDENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM ONLY
SAVINGS ACCOUNT
BUSINESS CURRENT ACCOUNT
DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT

Our Bank has telephone banking and on-line banking facilities where you can check your balance and transactions and carry out typical operations such as transfers, without effort and in total safety.

In the meantime, if there is anything else we can help with please call Direct line: +44 200 333 1743 (Office hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00am-5:30pm U.K. time)

Best Regards,
MR. JAMES CLERK
Operations Department
Phone: +44 200 333 1743

Email: [email protected]

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

Tesco Bank
TESCO and TESCO Group are registered business names of Tesco Banks p..l.c. Tesco Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.. Registered Office: Founders Court Lothbury, London EC2R 7HE Tel: +44 200 333 1743; Registered in the United Kingdom: Registered No. CAB-UK/ACC/01.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please consider the environment before printing this Email, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This email has been scanned by an external Email Security System.This Disclaimer has been generated by CMDis,
****************************************************************************************************************

#307086 by Tim Atem Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:53 am
note: they're using a stolen photo of the real Tesco Bank's CEO Benny Higgins.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.210.224.77
Originating ISP: 
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Dear ,

We would like to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to you for visiting our TESCO BANK (UK) Registered in London, United Kingdom. Registered Number: LUK001121

TESCO BANK (UK) is an International Financial Institution under TESCO GROUP. Here at TESCO Bank London we offer special and classified services to our clients. TESCO BANK act as a stock broker and buy securities, stocks and shares for clients , assist in getting loans for our clients, advise on financial matters , have safe deposit vault, where our clients open to keep valuables, etc.combines global strength with the local service of a well established regional bank. The Bank offers a range of services for personal and business customers, combining qualities development of service with a modern approach to financial services. It recognizes that customers are evermore discerning and require value from their relationship with TESCO BANK PLC (UK) through its ever-widening range of products and services.

I am Mr.James Clerk Director/ Transfer Manager designated for your funds transfer. More so, I will like to inform you that we are aware of your money deposited in our bank by the James Stocklas, and to further this transaction, This information's you have provided will be enough to enable us TESCO BANK PLC (UK) identify you.

Regards to your e-mail response we shall now proceed with the release of your funds to you once you send along with your personal details for verification your Preferred SUSPENSE ACCOUNT option. To proceed you will be required to create a suspense account with our bank to enable swift release of the funds into your account. Ones the account is set-up details of account log in will be sent to you for easy access through our online banking network. There ; you will be able to make swift transfer from your suspense account created to any nominated bank account in your country.

We wish to also inform you once again that you are in the last and final process to claim your funds and you are expected to choose from the below 3 (three) options which is the time duration you want us to activate your SUSPENSE ACCOUNT and provide you the ACCOUNT log in / details and information's:

SUSPENSE ACCOUNT OPTIONS

OPTION 1 (Classic):
24 Hours Activation = £5000.00 British Pounds Sterling

OPTION 2 (Premium):
36 Hours Activation = £3000.00 British Pounds Sterling

OPTION 3 (Prepaid):
48 Hours Activation = £1500.00 British Pounds Sterling

Get back to us with your preferred option from the above in other for us to activate your SUSPENSE ACCOUNT in the earliest.

Finally, after you must have paid for your SUSPENSE ACCOUNT activation fee, the SUSPENSE ACCOUNT login details/ information's will be sent to you via e-mail. And your certificate will be issued to you by your account officer ( Sir.Gary Milling ton ) after you must has foot the suspense account fees amount to us.

We request you to get back to us with the preferred option you can afford so that we can provide you details and instructions on how you are to send the fees to us, before we can complete your transaction as fast as possible and be informed and rest assured that as soon as you pay the suspense account charges, we shall provide you with your suspense account log in / details and information's in which you can log on to our system online and transfer your funds yourself to your personal bank account in your Country. Reply ASAP. Thank you.

Sincerely
Tesco Bank PLC (UK)
Mr.James Clerk
London EC2R 7HE,
United Kingdom.
Tel : +44 2003331743
Tesco Bank PLC ( UK ): Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed.

#307183 by Tim Atem Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Dear ,

We would like to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to you for visiting our TESCO BANK (UK) Registered in London, United Kingdom. Registered Number: LUK001121

TESCO BANK (UK) would love to know how much you would be paying first before getting the complete money so that we can start with the proocessing of your payment and then when you pay the complete money you get the account since you just choose the 24 Hours Activation, will will like you to make the payment with the information below to our account officer with the details as it is written bellow and then after paying the payment you fill the form below with the details used for the payment.

Payment Details:
Name : Vivian nousias
IBN: GB32TSBS877066
Account: <snipped>
Bank name: TSB

Get back to us with he payment detaisl as soon as it is be done.

Sincerely
Tesco Bank PLC (UK)
Mr.James Clerk
London EC2R 7HE,
United Kingdom.
Tel : +44 2003331743
Tesco Bank PLC ( UK ): Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed.

#307909 by Tim Atem Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:43 am

How are you doing? I have already Issued a Letter of authorization to finance my Firm Regarding US appointing you as our beneficiary and you are now the Sole and Sole beneficiary to this Fund Totaling $ 5,550,000 USD for you and your Family. As i mentioned in my previous email, I said we prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on google email owners list and picked you, sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet to send messages, you will have to let the bank know about everything and provide them what the details they would be needing as i already told them about you so they can send you the funds as soon as possible,and also don't forget to send me your prayers and blessing

TESCO BANK