Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#306651 by Tim Atem Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:08 am
reply-to: Brown Francis - [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +44-7053827816

From The Chairman,
Mr Francis Brown.
Head Of Foreign Logistics/Remittance.
Sub-Committee On Foreign Payment
International Monetary Fund.
Unit 15 Cambridge Court, 210 Shepherds Bush Road,
London, W6 7NJ - United Kingdom
Tel:+447053827816
Email:[email protected]

Attention:

I am Mr Francis Brown, Director On Foreign Payment International Monetary Fund {IMF} Office Annex London-UK, since I assumed office on 19th October 2015, I wish to

officially inform you that we have verified your due payment file and found out that the reason why you have not received your payment which has Signal with the IMF is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your due payment.

On this regard we are to notify you that someone came to our office claiming that you are DEAD and that She is your only surviving Next Of Kin and to this effect she has presented an account where the fund will be transferred immediately as stated below.

Bank Name: Bank Of The West
Bank Address: 13275 Central Ave.Mayer, Az 86333
Account Number: 678056999
Beneficiary: Deborah Root
Routing Number: 122105647

This office will like to confirm from you if actually you are DEAD or NOT as we are ready to effect the payment as ordered by the Our Payment Board ,if proper attention is not given by you after 10 days of this letter counting from the date of dispatch without hearing from you.

This decision is binding in accordance with Article 356 Act of 1999 Constitution establishing this supreme office.Note that she came here with Team of Lawyers who has perfected all Documents needed.

ARE YOU REALLY DEAD?

Waiting to hear from you immediately.Call me immediately on +447053827816 for more details.

Thanks,
Yours Sincerely,
Mr Francis Brown

Vào ngày 0:17 Th? Sáu, 9 tháng 9 2016, John Morris <[email protected]> dã vi?t:

Sir,

This Fund have to be released.

Thanks,
Mr John Morris{IMF}

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement