Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#306583 by AlanJones Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:17 am
Reply-to: "Mrs. Susan Collins" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17738743707

From the Desk Of Mrs. Susan Collins
Of Federal Reserve Bank
230 S La Salle St, Chicago, IL 60604, United States
Phone: (773-874-3707)

*OFFICIAL IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF GUARANTEE ON FUND TRANSFER.*

I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email. I want you to know that you have made a very good and best choice and I have started processing your payment and will get this whole thing completed ASAP.

You are finally advised to secure the bank transfer acceptance fee the sum of $650 usd and send direct to us here in the State Chicago United state of America via fastest transfer money gram for our immediate action for the transfer and come back to us with the information's, and below is our agent info,

Receiver's name: Angela Campbell
City: Chicago
Test Question: when
Answer: Today
Amount: $650

If the fee received today your funds will be transferred today depend how fast you send the fee and funds will reflect your account within 72 hours and your bank will alert you as instructed.

You also allowed forwarding any emails you received from any where in the world claiming to have your funds for verification purposes said the authorities for your own protection. forward to ( [email protected] )

Update us with the payment information of the $1,650 without delay you alerted.

Thanks.
Senior Citizen.

Mrs. Susan Collins
The 10th president of Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago IL
And the vice chairman of Federal Reserve open market
Committee Mr. Timothy B. Bernanke Federal reserve bank Chairman
Beside

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement