Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#306099 by hankev Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:03 pm
Hi there I sent my cv then i got a response hyatt hotel for job they took my interview online as well they are saying they gonna send me a visa etc now they sent me employment letter I'm kind of doubt is they are scammer

Dear Applicant,
Accept greeting from us once more. the hotel employment and management board of Hyatt hotels after a selection meeting have accepted to employ you as a front desk receptionist here in accordance to US employment regulation laws of international employment. Your employment is cover and protected by a contract of employment Which is attach to this mail. The contract is design to protect your employment with us as required by law. This contract state your monthly salary after all taxes have been deducted from, working hours and all benefits that we will offer you. We need you to Carefully read it to your understanding, sign the contract and send a signed copy of the contract to us along with the ask information immediately. If you will accept the job we have offer you under the working conditions stated in the contract.
Once we receive the signed copy of the contract from you, we will move on immediately with the processing of your visa and flight documents and payment of your flight ticket as well.
Processing of your flight documents will be personally done by Mr. Kennedy Jack Crouch son and of Mr. Jack D. Crouch (founder of Hyatt Hotels). Mr. Kennedy Jack Crouch will be personally responsible for the processing of your papers because he will use his authority at the US embassy where he is working (US Embassy in Cameroon) to apply for your Documents and do the follow up for them to be approve as fast as possible and without any complication. According to the discussion we had with him, processing your documents till their approval will take between 2 to 4 days in which the approved copies will be sent to you to have them finally sign and stamp at the US embassy over there . For you to fly and assume duty here with us in US. So, we need you to send us the Following ...
Full names :::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
scan Identity Card :::::::::::::::::::::::
scan passport copy ::::::::::::::::::::::
passport Number ::::::::::::::::::::::: :
Date of birth Place ::::::::::::::::::: ::::
Country of origin ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::
Home address :::::::::::::::: :::::::::::
Contact Number ::::::::::::: ::::::::::::

Note; If you are married and is having a child / children below 10 years old, then we will take responsibility for Their flight documents as well. So, when sending the above information do send theirs as well.
We will be more than happy to have you with us here. We have attached the contract document you are expected to sign in this mail.
I look forward reading from you as soon as possible and have you as part of the working family here.

For any employment inquiry or information, you are welcome to contact us via any of the following only;
=========================================
Hyatt Hotels
Director of People; Mr. Jamie Rothfeld
Tel: +17163044635
Email: [email protected]
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotation.
Advertisement

#306100 by Bryon Williams Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 pm
Its a scam the real hotel would not be using aol.com and VoIP. Nor would they do an online interview.

(716) 304-4635
7163044635 is a VoIP number provided by Bandwidth SMSEnabled with an area code in NY

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#306172 by vonpaso xlura Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:42 pm
Hotels in the USA do not hire front desk receptionists from other countries. Founders of hotels, if they still run hotels, do not also work at embassies.

The writing style is not that of someone in an American personnel department. It is that of a West African or, in this case, Cameroonian.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#314672 by Danry Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:26 pm
silentonly010885 wrote:i also received this kind of message but now they are already removed the @aol.com instead they are now using
Hyatt Hotels
Director of People; Mr. Jamie Rothfeld
Tel: +17163044635
Email: [email protected]

are [email protected] and [email protected] same?
some one help me please?

They should report this to hyatt company they using thier name..