Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#305980 by Troy Platt Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:03 pm
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 00:35:21 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: "Mr. Rochers Daniel" <[email protected]>
Subject: Attention: My Dear Good Day

Attention

This notification email is coming to you from office of International Monetory Fund (IMF) West Africa Benin Republic and we are mailing to inform you that your name and your payment file was submitted to us last week Monday by the United Nation's officials.

Their purpose was because you have spent a lot of money to many fake offices and Barrister Innocent Ekemezie while your fund was not paid to you so they now shifted the payment from Nigeria Control to us here in Benin Republic to make sure you receive your fund from us without any story or delaying.

Now we want you to reply back to this email and advise the way you wish to receive your fund so that we can be able to pay your $4.500 .000.00 US to you.Bear it in mind from now that you don`t have any other thing with those people slorting money from you on the name of this payment and if you send any money to them just consider it waste,

Now you have to reply back with your complete information, home address and your direct telephone number and also you advise how you want us to pay the money to you.

You can call us on this phone number, +22968151277 or you sms Your's In Service

Mr. Rochers Daniel,
E-mail:[email protected]
For International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement