Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#305941 by Mortal Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:34 am

Mutual funds transfer deal. Beneficial and legit. Contact me at ([email protected]) for more details if willing to share benefits.

Best Regards

Eng. Chris Botha. (Department of Minerals, SA)
Telephone/fax Numbers: +27-78-294-2789

Attention: Partner /

Thank you for the email response and intention to assist us in this mutual transaction.

For the purpose of clarity, we are a group of civil servants from the Department of Minerals, SA. This transaction is mutual as it will benefit both parties and it is being carried out on legal grounds. We are needing your assistance as the funds are secured in an account of my Department specifically set aside for the settlement of outstanding payments to foreign contractors and we cannot operate accounts outside our country being civil servants.

The Principal Trustee for this contract payment has already sworn Affidavit at the High Court here in South Africa that will give him the legal power to pursue the approval of all applications and funds transfer on your names.

I need you to email or fax the following information to enable us secure the rightful documentations on your names that will give you legal backings as the sole beneficiary to receive the outstanding sum of US$14,500,000.00 on our behalf.

a) Your full Names and Address.

b) Your Office/Direct and Home Telephone and Fax Numbers.

c) Your Profession and Age.

With the aforesaid information, we will pursue the application in your favor by moving to the appropriate governmental units to secure the documents in your names.

With the appropriate documentations and final approval on your names from the concerned departments, the Payment Bank will notify you of the funds transfer to your nominated account.

Finally we intend arriving to meet with you with the hard copies of relevant document/papers within 72hours upon the receipt of funds. We unanimously have agreed to share the funds after taxes as follows ie 30% for you, 60% for I and my colleagues and 10% for miscellaneous expense.

My colleagues and I would require your personal guarantee concerning the safety and availability of our share on demand when the funds is credited to your nominated account and advice us accordingly on high yielding investment portfolios in your city.

Note that if you follow my instructions diligently, we will conclude this transaction within the next Five bank working days. Please, endeavor to observe the required level of confidentiality as we are still in active civil services here.

Expecting your quick response by emailing or call me on my direct telephone or fax line 011-27-78-294-2789 to initiate preliminary applications to the relevant Departments.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and God bless.

Yours faithfully,

Eng. Chris Botha.

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement