Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#305902 by Mike Wilson Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:06 pm
www.destinybeagles.com

Fake breeder site

Domain Name: DESTINYBEAGLES.COM
Registrar: DREAMHOST, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 431
Whois Server: whois.dreamhost.com
Referral URL: http://www.DreamHost.com
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 23-aug-2016
Creation Date: 23-aug-2016
Expiration Date: 23-aug-2017

Call now at: (216) 910-7982
[email protected]

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#306304 by ahawk Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:12 am
I recently inquired about buying a puppy from this site. I received numerous emails from the "seller." Here is an example:

Hi.
I feel comfortable placing our puppy to your home. I am currently feeding the puppies with ''Taste Of The Wild Pacific Stream'' and it can be found at your local pet food supply store. I send home a care package with every puppy. Each package contains some puppies food, Hypo emergency kit~to help you if your puppy goes off food, and a favorite toy or blanket with familiar smells for the puppy. After sales service/support is provided.
Your information will be forwarded for the processing of the paperwork of Marc and you are required to make a Western Union payment of the $380 to the address below immediately so that everything can be process.
Also,we are planing to ship the puppy alongside a catalog for our past breed,
a CD which includes all instruction to take care of the puppy.

- We avoid credit cards information,because cards of many clients are being hacked
as the slut it from different stores and they sue us for that.
So Western Union is the most fast and reliable payment method for us now.

WESTERN UNION, MONEY TRANSFER
All payment are being made using our cashier no# 1 information below.

Receiver's Information

Name: Gespa Tafolla
Address/City/States: 11512 Harvey Ave, Cleveland, OH
ZIP CODE:44104
PHONE#: (216) 910-7982
AMOUNT: $430

Shipping and delivery process:

1) Final vet check once payment is made.
2) booking and confirmation.
3) delivery details will be forwarded to you.(departure and arrival time)
4) Puppies registration and provision of tracking# .
5) When you receive your puppy 2 or 3 pictures of you and the puppy
will be needed by us.

Stay bless....
#306306 by ahawk Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:15 am
Here is the original email I received:

Hi,
Marc is 8 weeks old and he is going for $400. We are in CLEVELAND,OH and he would adapt quite well to just about any situation. He is very playful and friendly and wouldn't nip at everyone unless his feeling threatened, being bothered while trying to eat his meal or letting you know that he is hungry, alerting you that it is time to wake up if you are over-sleeping, or alerting you of strangers or visitors coming into the house etc.
If you are ​​looking for a best friend..., a small pup, that wants to accompany you for walks, go for car rides, to run errands, someone to cuddle with...an adorable little dog that will be happy to just sit near you (or ON you!) and be there for you as much as you are there for him....then Marc is for you! So, ​I will like to know more about the lovely home that our puppy(s) will be going to if you don't mind;

He just love the company of humans especially kids and gets along quite well with other home pets. He is potty trained, Disease free and health certified. Pup will also be an excellent pet for older people and those who are busy, because they aren't an overly dependent breed. He is also good for apartment dwellers or homes that don't have a backyard because of his small size. Our puppies will leave home with their vaccination chart which proves they have had their first vaccination and have had a full medical examination. They have been fully wormed. We would advise you on the next step to take towards getting the baby into your family as soon as we hear some few details about your family where the puppy will be spending his forever happiness.

Click link below for available pups

http://www.destinybeagles.com/

Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards.
#306307 by ahawk Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:17 am
Last one for now. When i paid for everything, I then received this email:

USHIP.COM is a legitimate company and they have no connection with this scam.

From their website.
uShip is a neutral, third-party marketplace that brings together those with shipping needs and those who can meet those needs. uShip does not have storage facilities and is never in possession of your items.

Requesting payment via a non-bank, instant cash service, such as MoneyGram or Western Union, is a violation of uShip policy.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to Royal .P Delivery by U-SHIP.
http://www.uship.com

We wish to inform you that we have your male beagle puppy(Marc) here at our agency in Cleveland Hopkins International Airport for shipping to 29720 Vacation Dr. Canyon Lake, CA 92587
Your Puppy was registered here by Mr Gespa Tafolla. The traveling papers and ownership document of this puppy carries the following information:

From the above information it proves that you are the rightful owner of this puppy. Your puppy will be leaving our location at 04:05 pm to arrive to your location tomorrow at 11:15 am.
After checking your delivery we realized that you need to insure your puppy in order to receive her to your delivery address.

Due to a good number of complaints by clients about the Insurance Scheme, The Management of Royal P. Flyers board in collaboration with the U.S Financial commission, we came out with a Partial Refundable Insurance Scheme, which provides for the following:

1) Basic annual cover: 'per condition, with time limit' - $450 where 95% will be Refunded

BEST FOR: One-off injuries, small surgery after accident, short-term illness such as a mild skin condition

2) Mid level cover - 'per condition, no time limit' - $699 where 97% will be Refunded

BEST FOR: One-off injuries, surgery, short/medium-term illness

3) High level cover - 'lifetime policies' - $950 where 99% will be Refunded

BEST FOR: Long-term illnesses such as diabetes, arthritis or some cancers that require constant regular treatment.

As per the Insurance Scheme, the Management of custom U-Ship Delivery service board in collaboration with the American Pet-fly commission, brings to you the Partial Refundable transportation Insurance fee, which provides for the following:

* You are bound to use our Refundable Insurance Scheme to insure your delivery before an Insurance document can be issued permitting freight forwarder in charge of shipping to carry forward with the delivery of your package.

* After the insurance fee is paid, the shipping company in charge of delivery of the package, must provide a fully refundable receipt , which will entitle the client to a full refund of the money paid for insurance cash or cheque upon delivery after a Percentage of the amount have been deducted as insurance bill.

*The insurance fee paid by the client, must be fully refunded cash upon delivery of package or any other method deemed suitable by the client, but this should not exceed 24 hours .

*If anything should happen to the package during delivery after this insurance fee has been paid, the Shipping company shall be fully liable for all expenses and extra compensation.

From the above rules and regulations, we came to a conclusion that the delivery cannot proceed except the fully refundable insurance fee is paid for.

So you are requested to make a choice and pay any of the above sum 1 ,2 or 3 (NOT NEGOTIABLE) and indicated

percentage of the money will be deducted as insurance bill while a balance will be refunded back to you alongside
your package upon arrival probably in the next 24 hours.

OUR ACCOUNT IS UNDER AUDITING, SO PLEASE YOU'LL SEND YOUR PAYMENT TO YOUR SENDER MR. GESPA TAFALLO, TO COME AND PAY AT OUR COUNTER AND SIGN THE INSURANCE DEPOSIT ON YOUR BEHALF.

*Amount: $450 or $699 or $950(Choose from above)

Now awaiting take off from Cleveland to your address as enclosed on your delivery details.
Thanks

Danny Morgan
(Director)

Cleveland OH
#306308 by Mike Wilson Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:19 am
Hello ahawk,
Thank you for posting the emails from this scam. The request for the payment via Western Union is proof of the scam.

Just stop communicating with him without telling him that you know it is a scam. If you have any additional questions please ask.

ETA: The refundable insurance is just more scammer nonsense to steal more money from you.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#306310 by ahawk Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:32 am
I suppose there is no way of getting my money back?

I should have stopped when I saw the email about the insurance.
#306311 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:38 am
Check with Western Union and see if the money has been picked up. If it has then no, no chance of getting your money back.

Be careful of the scammer contacting you again as some agent or govt that can help you get your money back. This to will be a scam.

If you are in the US report it to IC3 https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#306313 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:50 am
I do not know.

You will need to check with your cc issuer and see if you have protection.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#306314 by ahawk Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:54 am
I asked for further shipping information and have not received any. I have not said a word about reporting it here. Something didn't feel right, so I began to search about scams. The dog is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Should I wait until them to do the IC3 Complaint Referral Form? I've already started it.
#306368 by Mike Wilson Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:00 am
You can finish the report because the puppy does not exist.

It is ALWAYS a scam