Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#305244 by AlanJones Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +23418436528

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Zaria Street, Garki II, Abuja-Nigeria
P.M.B 0187, Garki, Abuja
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +234-01-8436528, ext 101

Attention: XXX,

We are yet to receive your payment.

Best regard,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Mobile: +2348176191566

==================================================================

This e-mail message may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Central Bank of Nigeria. The Nigerian Apex Bank. The most respected Financial Institution in Nigeria .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#305843 by Mortal Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:47 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
STATEHOUSE
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Aso Rock Villa, Asokoro, Asokoro, Abuja

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is in pursuit of your supposed overdue/outstanding payment; I have the opportunity to explain to you the controversy surrounding your payment, It is obvious that you have not received your overdue/outstanding fund due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum,Lottery, Inheritance and the likes.

Base on this we have concluded arrangement for the release of $2.5million (Two Million Five hundred Thousand US Dollars only) as part payment. This fund is accrued to you as a result of an unfinished transaction you had with a bank abroad. We are deeply sorry for every inconvenience their actions might have caused you due to their financial incredibility.

Now you will receive your payment via Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Account. You are therefore advised to provide the following information stated below, this will enable us process and up-date your file for immediate release of your fund.

1. Full Name..........................
2. Country.............................
3. Contact Address...............
4. Telephone Number...........
5. Occupation........................
6. Bank Details:

This information’s should reach this office not later than 48hours from the date of the receipt of this mail. As soon as we receive these needed details, we shall proceed with necessary transfer modalities. I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna.(Board Member)
Deputy Governor, Financial System Stability
Tel: +2348155919332

Cc: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Cc: National Central Bureau of Interpol (NCBI)
Cc: Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC)
Cc: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Cc: United Nations.

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
#306919 by Tim Atem Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:15 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone numbers:
+234-018436528
+234-8176191566

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
P.M.B 0187, Garki, Abuja

Attention: Beneficiary,

RE: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER:

This is in pursuit of your supposed overdue/outstanding payment; I have the opportunity to explain to you the controversy surrounding your payment, following the change in your bank account.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and Financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign claim payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlements.

Really, this fund is still existing in our government, annual report payment schedule on foreign debts as unclaimed and in your favour as the sole beneficiary but it is unfortunate that your Nigerian representative were acting in collaboration with some government official here in Nigeria to divert this money and have made derogatory remarks on your payment file, thereby unlawfully demanding excessive taxes and levies just to frustrate you, and i am sure that this is the reason why this fund has not been transferred to your account.

We are deeply sorry for every inconvenience their actions might have caused you due to their financial incredibility. It should be noted that, the reason why i am contacting you is to seek clarity if you have mandated one Mr. Edmond Peters from Britain to collect your fund into his Zurich account on your behalf.

All you need to do right now to take back possession of your funds is to re-confirm the following information and your receiving bank account details as stated below to facilitate the swift telegraphic wire transfer of your overdue/outstanding fund to your nominated bank account. This is very important to avoid misdirection of your fund into a wrong account, as we will not be held liable for any misappropriation of fund.

This will enable us process and up-date your file for immediate release of your fund, Most importantly be aware that (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only (US$2,500, 000.00) has been approved as part payment to be released to you in this batch and the balance will be paid in (6)Six Months time.

1. Full Name..........................
2. Country.............................
3. Contact Address...............
4. Telephone Number...........
5. Occupation........................
6. Bank Details:

This information’s should reach this office not later than 48hours from the date of the receipt of this mail. As soon as we receive these needed details, we shall proceed with necessary transfer modalities. Please note that you will receive your payment via Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Account. I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Best regard,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele

This e-mail message may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Central Bank of Nigeria. The Nigerian Apex Bank. The most respected Financial Institution in Nigeria .

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#306941 by Tim Atem Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:54 am

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
P.M.B 0187, Garki, Abuja

Attention: ,

I acknowledged the receipt of your letter and the bank information enclosed too were well noted and understood. Be informed that your fund has been approved for payment and we have also received a credit advice from the international remittance department to effect the transfer of your fund through Central Bank of Nigeria to your nominated bank account.

After an official and professional certification and verification of your details, we are now convinced that you are the real beneficiary. Consequent upon the payment authorization order and foreign exchange allocation order granted in your favor by the board of directors and management staffs of our dear honorable bank for immediate release of your overdue/outstanding fund lying down unclaimed in our bank, therefore we are hereby ready to pay you off through key tested telegraphic transfer (K.T.T) directly in to your nominated bank account.

To enable us swiftly deal with the transfer of your fund. You are hereby required to pay the sum of $250.00 for the Cost of Transfer (COT). Note that this fee has to be sent through our contractual money transfer agents confirmable within 24 hours via {Money Gram} or {Western Union} Money Transfer in the name of the financial controller which information is given below:

1. Receivers name: Mrs. Rosemary Edematie
2. Receivers address: 24 broad street, Lagos-Nigeria
3. City: Lagos
4. Country: Nigeria
5. Amount: $250. 00
6. Text question: No
7. Text answer: Yes
8. Money transferred control number (MTCN)???
9. Sender’s name and address

Make sure you fill in the information correctly and get back to me immediately with the necessary payment information such as the MTCN numbers and sender's details which you use in sending the payment to this office for confirmation. Preferably, you can send a scanned copy of the payment slip/receipt given to you by the {money gram} or {Western Union} Money Transfer agent.

Upon the confirmation of your payment, your account will be credited by telegraphic transfer within 72hours from the date of the receipt of your payment. Please, ensure that these charges are paid immediately to hasten up the swift transfer of your fund.

Your swift compliance will enable us expedite action in your best interest.

Best regard,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5