Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#305702 by malu53 Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:08 am
zorpia
habiba
25, Clifton, Arizona, United States
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 25‑35, in Venezuela.

no profile pic

Hello Dear
my Name is Habiba contact me Directly at [email protected]
i have something important to Discuss with you thanks.
your friends Habiba
Advertisement

#305710 by malu53 Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:08 am
Hello Dearest,
My name is Ms Habib Yunusa,I'm 26years single and never married before,I'm from Libya but presently residing at Senegal Refugee camp seeking for asylum as a result of war that was fought in my country which claimed many life's in my country,

I'm from family of three ,My Father my Mother and me dough they are now late remaining only me,I really like you and will like to meet you someday if you will like to move along with me as i am now an orphan and do not have any one around me,I lost my parents during the war in my country,Rebels attacked our home in a mid-night and killed my Father and my mother GEN.ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES AND MY LOVING MOTHER,i pray that their souls may rest in peace.....Amen,

I am living today is because i was living in school during the war, I lost every thing including my close relatives during the war.I was able to ran to this country Senegal through the help of [ RED CROSS TEAM ] under the united nation high commission.

You can view this news information about killing of my late Father, through BBC WORLD NEWS ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122 ) for confirmation of what i am telling you,meanwhile i want you to keep it to yourself as a secret and don't disclose to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and my inheritance if people gets to know about this and where i am staying,

There is something very important that i want to tell you and i want you to keep it a secret between you and me,

I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you if you promise to help me and keep it a secret between us,My late father deposited some money in one of the leading banks in London with my name as his next of kin and the only child in the STANDARD LIFE BANK OF LONDON the total amount, is $4.9M(Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars) please I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country.

I contacted the bank recently to know how i can access the money in order to help my self out from this prison called refugee camp to have a new life and continue my study but the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner that will represent me in transferring the money to his or her position,because of my present status as a refugee which does not permit them to deal directly with me,

In respect of this information from the bank, I decided to tell you about it,please i want you to stand as my beneficiary so that the Bank will transfer the money to your account on my behalf,

I am offering you 35% percent of the total fund for your assistance after transferring of the fund in your personal account on my behalf pending my arrival,you can call this number if you want to ask direct question from me +221-778424437 the person in the office is Reverend Father Paul Martins, I have told him this morning about you and he accept to receiving your calls through his phone,and can also use his office computer to write to you always,

Any time you calls,tell him that you want to speak with Miss Habiba Yunusa from Libya and he will invite me to his office to answer your call. You can only call from Monday to Friday from 10:30 to 4:30

Please treat this with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information's for further application for this transfer if you are interested to be my foreign partner

1.Name..........
2.Address........
3.Age......
4.Nationality......
5.Work/Business.......

Best regard
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016

Image Image

pics show 19-year-old Kansas college student Aisha Khan
#312262 by malu53 Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:52 pm
Dear Friend
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I'm in Canada for investment projects with my own share of the money,meanwhile i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds to your position even dough it didn't work out

Before i left from Senegal to Canada i made a cheque of $350,000 for you as compensation of your past effort but the manager of African Development Trust Bank told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire in which he advised that i cash the cheque which i already made for your compensation to cash and post to you which i did and all the necessary arrangement of delivering the cash was made with National ECO-WAS Diplomatic Agency Senegal Republic.

What you have to do now is to contact DHL Dakar Senegal as soon as possible and inform them when they will deliver your Package to you i have paid for the Insurance premium and Eco-Was Charge therefore the only money you will send to the DHL Rapid Post department for delivering of your package direct to your postal Address is $200 for Security Fee that depends on when you want them to post your package

Please write a letter of application to the given address now
Name.........................Camara Paul
Email [email protected]
Tel..............................+221-775373161

NOTE.
The content of the package was not disclose to the Diplomats that will bring the package to you for security reasons

My regards
Habiba.
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM HABIBA