Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#305606 by Mortal Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:39 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
Mrs. Rose James
Bank Draft Department
Tel: +2348171118192

Dear Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that the Federal Government have gazetted to pay your fund via Certify Bank Draft, this Draft will be send to you which you will tender to your Bank for the confirmation of your fund, kindly reconfirm the following information:

Your name in full
Your telephone and fax number
Your contact address
Your age and occupation

Furthermore, also bear in mind that to obtain this Bank Draft will cost you just $52 this is the only money it will cost you which the Bank Draft will be deliver to your door step, please with the Federal Government instruction, if you can not take care of this $52 do not reply, because this is final payment for this year, I am waiting to hear from you, also make sure you call me through the telephone number above to enable you have the immediate delivery of your Bank Draft after the confirmation of your mail with the information.

Thanks
Mrs. Rose James
Director
Bank Draft Department
Tel: +2349023663729

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement