Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#305526 by AlanJones Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:12 am
Reply-to: Blessing Carlos - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27726658076

No message, just an attachment

Attachment:
MRS. BLESSING CARLOS
TEL: +27 72 665 8076
JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA

MY FAMILY IS IN VERY PAINFUL SITUATION

I know you will be surprised to receive this letter, since you don’t know me personally, but I am writing to you this letter with due respect and heart full of tears and very painful situation, I am Mrs. Blessing Carlos, wife of late Mr.Dominic Carlos, a (Widow woman), I got your contact through the South African Information Exchange (S.A.I.E) here in South Africa, and I decided to ask for your assistance. I am leaving here in South Africa since this year with my {4} children {3} Ladies {1} Gentle Man, as Asylum seeker (Refugee).

My late Husband (Mr.Dominic Carlos) was a very rich Farmer in the Republic of Angola in a city called (Lumbango),... my Husband was Kidnap and shot on the 30 th January earlier this year on his way going to our international airport, traveling to South Africa, he eventually died on 5 th February in the Hospital, before his death, he drew my attention with my {4} children, in case of any condition of his life such as (death) he has the sum of (US$20,000,000.00),twenty million United State Dollars which he deposited in one Private Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa where he usually do his international business. The Money was deposited in one safe box as a consignment and was declared as a family treasure, with the security company to avoid seizure and also to avoid high demurrage from the security company.

He also told me that it was because of this money he was Kidnap and shot by his business partners, while he was on a business trip to South Africa with them. So he instructed me and children to look for a foreign partner who has GOD fearing and good caring to assist us, with the love of God and for the save of his family’s life to transfer these funds (US$20,000,000.00) out of the Republic of South Africa and invest it for his family. All the entire documents my late Husband signed with the security company is with me. Since my Husband died we are leaving in South Africa as an Asylum Seeker. My purpose of contacting you is to assist my family in this painful situation and transfer the money to your country, before all those who killed my Lovely Husband find out that we are leaving in South Africa.

Those Assassins who Killed my Lovely Husband are also after my family’s life and they want to kill us and claim the money from the security company, why because some of my late Husband friends knows that my Husband has money with one Private Security Company here in South Africa, that’s why we are hiding ourselves here in South Africa so that they will not see us.

Please If my family proposal is accepted by you, my family promise to give you 20% from the money (US$20,000,000.00) for your assistance to transferring the money to your nominated bank account or your company’s bank account in your country, then while 10% will be set aside for local and international expenses and 70% will be kept for my family for the new investment in your country, but you will have to assure my family that you will be able to assist us fully to transfer the money into your bank account. I hope you will not betray the trust we have in you. Because this money is only hope of my family, and moreover, you will be assist us as well to come over to your country, where we will be able to settle down with our lives. You will also assist us to invest the money in your country as one family.

If this proposal is accepted, you can contact my only Son Mr.Robinson Carlos with all this private information’s written above and also you have to send us all your private contact details for easy communications. Once I confirmed your reply with your details I will give you the procedure for the transaction.

I am looking forward for your urgent response, God Bless you and your family.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Blessing Carlos
(For the family)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement