Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#305524 by AlanJones Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:08 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13133359034

I,m Jeh Charles. Johnson. The secretary of the U.S Department of Homeland security Washington DC. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. We received a report from ECOWAS that you have an abandoned fund worth $4.5 Million in West Africa. I have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box to our Head office in Washington DC. the fund will arrive my office today. I want you to kindly Reconfirm Your Full Name, Current Home Address, Nearest Airport and your Direct Cell Phone # So that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the consignment to your home address. I can be reached at (313)3359034. Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

I wait to hear from you.

Honorable Jeh C. Johnson
The secretary of
the U.S Department of
Homeland security
Washington DC
Office Address:
3801 Nebraska Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20016,
United States

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#306490 by AlanJones Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:19 am
Reply-to: "Honorable Jeh C. Johnson" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13133359034

I,m Jeh Charles. Johnson. The secretary of the U.S Department of Homeland security Washington DC. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. We received a report from ECOWAS that you have an abandoned fund worth $4.5 Million in West Africa. I have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box to our Head office in Washington DC. the fund will arrive my office today. I want you to kindly Reconfirm Your Full Name, Current Home Address, Nearest Airport and your Direct Cell Phone # So that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the consignment to your home address. I can be reached at (313)3359034. Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

I wait to hear from you.

Honorable Jeh C. Johnson
The secretary of
the U.S Department of
Homeland security
Washington DC
Office Address:
3801 Nebraska Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20016,
United States

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.