Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#305413 by Calvin Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:26 am
Reply: [email protected]

Attention: Jimmie Clitso,

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentle men, one of them is an American national and he is MR DAVID DEANE by name while the other person is MR. Ibrahim Saber Mohamed by name a Egypt national. This gentlemen claimed to be your representative, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead,they brought an account to replace your information's in other to claim your fund of $2.5,000,000.00(Two Million And Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they have provide to claim your funds.

Account Name: Mr Kerri V. Dead
Receivers Account #:1000074550764
Route #: 061000104/Ach Code: SNTRUS34

They are willing to pay $199usd to claim the fund which will be used for preparing the security work,they made me understand that you were hit by a truck and on your death bed you gave them the right to claim the fund in the consignment. This makes me really confused, because the real amount for the preparation of the balance fee for the transfer is just $199usd. I have notified the Delegate Jenna Goudreau concerning this matter and he has stated that he has nothing to do with it anymore and maybe these people are been truthful.

If you are well and alive please then confirm on receipts of this letter and re-confirm your personal information and how you want the said fund to be paid to you without further delay all you have to do right-now is to send your responses to me to my private email address ([email protected])

Your full Name:
Home or Office Address:
Nationality:
Sex:
Personal Phone no:
Fax:
State of Origin:
Driver's license or any copy of Your Identity:

You can contact me on my personal cell phone number: +1-316-712-6568

Waiting to hear from you immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
FUND RELEASE OFFICE.