Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#305248 by AlanJones Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:44 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Godwin Emefiele" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348181573102

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District
Cadastral Zone
Abuja-Nigeria
P.M.B. 0187,
Garki, Abuja-Nigeria
Tel: (+234) 818-157-3102

Dear Customer,

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN). I decided to contact you due to the prevailing security report reaching the transfer department and the intense nature of policy in Nigeria currently. I hereby wish to officially bring to your notice about the current plan of the Federal Government of Nigeria to release your long overdue Contract/Inheritance fund to you through ATM Master Card. Your Contract/Inheritance funds valued $10.5Million will be paid to you via the above approved mode of payment. Every necessary arrangement has been put in place for the safe delivery of the ATM Master Card to your home address and the ATM Master Card comes along with a manual/handbook for guide lines on how to make withdrawal with the ATM Master Card with your four digit secrete pin numbers from any ATM Machine in your country. I will use my position as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria to make sure that the ATM Master Card is safely delivered to you by the assigned United Nations Diplomat while you are requested to only get a ''Clearance Certificate'' in your name.

For a hitch free and safe delivery of your ATM Master Card, you are hereby instructed to go ahead and re:confirm your contact information's in other to verify if they are correct with your information's on our Bank file in other to avoid wrong delivery and as well for security reasons.

Re:confirm these below information's immediately,

1. Your Full Name:------------------
2. Home Address:--------------------
3. Mobile Phone Number:--------------

N/B: The UN Diplomat will travel along with the information's for the safe delivery of your ATM Master Card and also it is very important you send an attached copy of any of your valid identification card such as Driver's license or International passport for easy identification.

I wait to receive the re:confirmation of your information's in other to enhance the delivery of the ATM Card by Wednesday 7/9/2016.

Thanks,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement