Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#305073 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:09 pm
[email protected]
(404) 590-1968

Hello
thanks for your interest in my puppies they
using their adult doggy door
and keeping their nursery clean. they are very
playful and likes to be held. They are kind
hearted, affectionate and eager to please .
Our dogs have all their health and
genetic screenings. AKC registration at
this price and pup are micro chipped. Each pup
receives Neopar (parvo vaccine), Bordetella
(kennel cough), and 2 doses of Duramune Max 5 (5
way vaccine). Pups are wormed weekly and receive
preventative medicine against coccidia and gardia.
A complete health record (includes vaccines listed
above), health certificate, pedigrees, educational
packet and a 1 year health guarantee come with
this puppy. Dewclaws have been removed.Our puppies are
raised around numerous animals such as our horses,
calves, rabbits, chickens, cat and adult dogs plus
our young children. Shipping is available

what sex do you want?
where are you located?

I am married, me and my partner , we have three kids, the
youngest Marilyn loves animals than all, and we have a big garden
behind where we have our pups run and play with the kids, the
nearest park to our house is 5miles, but we are really not use to this
place as its a new place for us. but we get the puppy food (pedigree
can food) from the pet accessories shop down the road

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#305075 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:32 pm
This scammer also uses (989) 249-3612
Which is associated with [email protected] .

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#305083 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:43 pm
Associated fake pet shipping company
www.uni-expr.com
[email protected]
(443) 219-7590

UNION PETS SHIPPERS SERVICES
Complete Pet Travel Solutions U.S.A and around the Globe.
The Difference is Care!
UNITED STATES

Dear Client,

A reservation of One Alaskan Klee Kai Puppy was made today to be delivered over to the recipient holding this email accounts with delivery information's below.
Activation Details Pending Approval.
REG: 85591496
FLIGHT: Pending...

APF/00428/BC/09

Registration Certificate

OTHERS: TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE
VET CERTIFICATES
SHOT RECORDS
BIRTH CERTIFICATES
FEEDING MANUAL
BIRD CAGE
FIRST AID KIT

Secretary
Mrs. Stephany Donaldson

Customer Service
PET TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT
Contact us at: (443) 219-7590
email:
[email protected]

Dear Client,
Below is our payment info you shall send the money to us using western union wire transfer.

Name................ ACHA MICHAEL
Address ............ 11902 Bristolwood Ter
City.................... COLUMBUS
Zip-Code........... 43221
State.................OHIO
amount ............ $500

Once that is sent send the 10 digit MTCN No.Once we receive this your pets flight will be activated and we shall send another email to you as regards the arrival and delivery time , once more there is a FEMALE ALASKAN KLEE KAI PUPPY to be shipped to you today which will arrive today. Thank you Sir/Madam

It is ALWAYS a scam
#305174 by kadnjc Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:30 pm
I'm am suppose to be picking up a puppy today from Milwaukee General Mitchell Airport! I got 2 emails...the 1st one on her schedule of arrival and then the 2nd one saying I need to pay a "Refundable Insurance"

Sent from my iPhone Kandy

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 5, 2016 at 10:57:57 AM CDT
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Fw: Fw: URGENT REFUNDABLE INSURANCE NEEDED

Pets Delivery Department
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
Baltimore, MD 21240,
Daycare Grooming

WELCOME TO GLOBAL EXPRESS DELIVERY.

US PET INSURANCE SOLICITORS
Welcome to PET-TRANS Insurance Solicitors Service .
We have information About An Insurance Cover Needed For Your
yorkshire terrier Puppy
To Proceed with Shipment and Delivery.
DEAR CLIENT

AFTER PASSING THROUGH A SERIES OF CHECK-UPS AT OUR FIRST STOP POINT IN D AYTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ,BY THE PET SOLICITORS ( PETS AVIATION OFFICERS) IT SEEMS RATHER UNFORTUNATE
YOUR PUPPY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE HIS FLIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING ,
THAT NEEDS IMMEDIATE VERIFICATION.

REASON FOR GROUNDING YOUR PUPPY

Following the US Aviation Commission' Rules and Regulations on Pets Transportation and section 12 sub paragraph 2, "... the life of all animals being transported out of or to US must be fully Insured by an Insurance Co-operation against any eventuality.
Following a compromise Agreement Between the US Aviation Complaint Commission and the Pet Financial Commission, it was concluded that "..The life of all pets being transported from US to another country or within US will be insured and this insurance fee should be from one pet to another depending on Financial Value of the Animal."
We know you should be asking why you were not informed about this prior to Shipment and delivery , and the simple problem is this: This Insurance scheme has been in place but can only be induce by the pet control and not the initial shipper .According to what we have here the life insurance document of your puppy was set to expire on the 4/09/2016 which was yesterday. we need you to renew your puppy's insurance document so he can fit to continue his flight to General Mitchell International Airport, the next scheduled flight which takes off in about 2 hours.
NOTE, YOU CAN EVENTUALLY GET A ONE TIME REFUNDABLE TRANSPORT INSURANCE TO INSURE THE LIFE OF YOUR PUPPY THROUGH OUT HIS TRIP AND UPON ARRIVAL, THE FULL AMOUNT SHALL BE REFUNDED IF THERE ARE NO FURTHER COMPLICATIONS. THE PRICE TO GET A ONE WAY INSURANCE FOR YOUR PUPPY IS $1250. AS SOON AS YOU CAN GET THE MONEY AVAILABLE, YOUR PUPPY SHALL BE ELIGIBLE TO BE ON THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT WITHOUT ANY OTHER DELAYS. AND YOUR FULL AMOUNT REFUNDED UPON A SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY.

we require you to make the payment for this insurance protection to our service attendant cashier counter 2 via western union money transfer service, he shall get the money and ensure to the immediate processing of an insurance coverage for your puppy and reactivation of your puppy's travel ticket for delivery. our online payment system was only directed to flight reservation and not rectification issues.so, you are requested to use western union transfer service and get back to us with the reference number of your transfer. below are the information you will need to make the payment.
Name..Philan Johnson
State.. Maryland
City..greenbelt
Zip code 20770

ORIGIN OF THIS INSURANCE SCHEME
This insurance scheme was introduced to protect the lives of animals or pets traveling within US and out of the US. This is because animals and pets have lost their lives, and airlines or airports have usually been forced to pay huge amounts as compensation. For this reason, this Life Insurance for Animals was introduced so that if anything happens to your animals when it is in transit at any airline you will be fully refunded by the Insurance company that insured your animal or pet.

ONCE AGAIN WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING

Best regards,James. M
Global Freight Int.
Delivery Services.

Questions?

Got questions or need help? send us an email or post your question to the Pet Travel Forum we're here to help you and your pet with all your travel needs.
#305183 by Mike Wilson Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:31 pm
Hello kadnjc and welcome to Scamwarners,
I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this crime. Everything this person told you was a lie to steal money from you. The puppy does not exist, the shipping company does not exist and refundable insurance does not exist.
The money that you already sent is gone with no real hope of getting any of the money returned to you. The best thing to do now is to stop all communications with the thief by ignoring all telephone calls and emails.
They may threaten you with legal action but this will be an attempt to scare you into sending more money. Just keep in mind that you did nothing wrong and they are the criminal.
If you have any additional questions please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#305209 by kadnjc Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Thank you for your reply! I now understand that there was never a puppy! On the twist side... I think this criminal is now scared of me! Ha! I lost a couple hundred dollars but he is definitely going to lose a couple weeks, months, or years of his! The Authorities, Western Union, ALL the multiple websites he has posted on are now being investigated! He's removed all the posts we could find with the phone numbers and 2 names given me. I have a TON of info on this person who uses multiple names and phone numbers! He's going down!!! if he were to go into a Western Union to collect money he will be arrested! His alias names are "Blocked"! Anyone want to lure him? He will be stopped!
Again thanks for the reply!
Our family lost our sweet 5yr old Yorkie (Cola) last Wed. Very unexpectedly due to a bee attack! We obviously we're so desperate and grieving the loss of her along with our 10yr old son we wanted so quickly to fill the loss/void in our lives!
We went about it the wrong way and Learned a lesson!

Btw... Western Union has been amazing with providing any and all information and surveillance with this one individual! I'm sure there are more scamming right along with this individual and I'm making sure they are ALL GOING TO GET WHATS COMING! They messed with the wrong woman!
#305212 by Mike Wilson Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:07 pm
Unfortunately the person picking up the money probably is not the scammer running this operation. The scammer is probably in Western Africa and well out of the reach of local law enforcement .The person picking up the money is a money mule and also a victim of this scammer who probably believes that he has a part time job doing money transfers.
It is also possible the mule is well aware of what he/she is part of an illegal operation.

The scammer will get a new email address and be back in "business" in short order.

It is ALWAYS a scam