Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#304731 by Tim Atem Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:31 am
reply-to: [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.210.171
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Dearest,

I am David More. I am the Head of Operations at commercial Bank here in the United Kingdom. I do not know if we can work together in transferring US$36.2 million Dollars will be paid into your nominated bank account from my bank to your bank account. Finally if you are interested I shall provide you with more details. Please contact me with this
Email:[email protected]

Best Regards,
MR. DAVID MORE
Email:[email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#305055 by Tim Atem Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:53 am
phone number: +44-7031913204

Dearest,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail it is Boone Pickens II that live here in uk that is dead, thanks for the response.

The procedures are as follows, i have to present you to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased which i will not be question about,because i am the account officer to the deceased. I want you to be rest assured that there is no risk involve in this transaction and you are not going to pay any fee, all i need is your full cooperation so that we can commence action and conclude as soon as possible. If i can get your attention and approval that you have fully agreed to this proposal then i will draft out an application which you fill and send to the authority, as soon as the process and clearance is done by the bank, which will not take more than 7 bank working days as i earlier told you and you are not going to pay any money in this transaction until it completed because there is a standby finances which they are ready to finances the project to the end okay.

The sharing modality is 50% for you and 50% for me but in the cost of the transaction any expenses that may come up in the transfer, we will map aside 10% for any expenses insure. My part is just to inform the bank that i have found the next of kin to my late client and his ready to claim his inheritance, i do not need to press hard on anything in the bank so that it will not look suspicious from my end. If you read the proposal well, you will understand the background of the deceased.

Only you and I knows you are not the right beneficiary of the fund of the deceased, it really took me time to get you and I want you to know that your are not going to pay money.

I shall be waiting for your reply, by sending the information stated below:

NAME:
ADDRESS:

too enable me to draft out the application and get it send to you, including your utmost interest because i would not want anything to jeopardizes this effort.

Download the documents below you can contact me on my direct telephone number (+44) 7031913204

Best Regards
Mr. David More

#305158 by Tim Atem Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:10 am
other email: [email protected]

Thanks for your e mail, I want to assure you that everything will be fine , I assure you that you will not get into trouble neither will I too, all I just need i your full co operation in this transaction.

Please find below is the Letter of Claim' which you are to send to the Bank so that they can commence the processing of the paperwork for the Release of the fund in your favour. Read the letter and make amendments where necessary.

Here is the email addresses ([email protected]) where you are to send the below Letter.

The Bank has two (1) methods of payment,

1. They can pay you by TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (T/T)

THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT (FPD)
UNIONPLATINUM-FINANCE, LONDON
RE: LATE BOONE PICKENS DEPOSIT OF US$36.2M IN
ACCOUNT NO: 1630477168

DEAR SIR

LETTER OF CLAIM IN RESPECT OF MY INHERITANCE.

I AM WRITING THIS LETTER IN RESPECT TO THE BANK DEPOSIT OF MY LATE RELATIVE ("MRS.BOONE PICKENS)", WHO DIED. I REGRET THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO COME FORWARD EARLIER TO CLAIM MY LATE RELATIVE'S FUND AND ESTATE AS STATED IN SOME OF THE DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE. I WAS NOT DULY NOTIFIED OF THERE DEATH, HIS ACCOUNT OFFICER. SO AM APPLYING FOR THE RELEASE OF US$36.2MILLION WILLED TO ME BY LATE MRS. BOONE PICKENS, WHICH HAVE BEEN IN YOUR POSSESSION BEFORE AND SINCE THE UNTIMELY DEATH.

I WOULD BE PLEASED TO HAVE MY RIGHT OF INHERITANCE LOOKED INTO, AND THE FUND PAID TO ME THROUGH TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER.

Bank Name:

Bank Address:

Bank Tel/Fax:

Account Number:

Routing Number:

Swift Code:

Beneficiary's Name:

FURTHERMORE, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD WISH TO CONTACT ME ON THIS MATTER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO BY CONTACTING ME THROUGH MY
EMAIL ADDRESS:

PHONE NUMBER:

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR EARNEST CO-OPERATION.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

YOURS SINCERELY,

#305283 by Tim Atem Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:19 am

After our Board Meeting, the Union Platinum Finance has agreed 'with immediate effect to pay the sum of US$36.2million Dollar Only by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T).

Please view attachment for immediate action, as soon as we receive the required legal documents, your payment will be effected by Wire Transfer within 48 working hours.

MR. CONRAD BLAKE
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN OPERATION UNIT
UNIONPLATINUM-FINANCE