Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#305006 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:03 am
www.malvabroillers.com

Fake bird breeder site

Domain Name: MALVABROILLERS.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS351.HOSTERPK.COM
Name Server: NS352.HOSTERPK.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 09-may-2016
Creation Date: 09-may-2016
Expiration Date: 09-may-2017

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#305008 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:38 am
Malva Broillers [email protected]

Subject: RE: AFRICAN GREY PARROTS - LIZZY AND ELLIOT

Hi,

Thanks for the contact to my advert. I am Leonard Guzman. I am a parrot breeder by profession. You can take a look at website at: www.malvabroillers.com

I currently have two African grey parrots available.

The girl is Lizzy by name while the boy is Eliot.

Lizzy and Eliot can learn new tricks. They can copy tunes from the television, they can talk and make a lot of different sounds. They can also sit on your shoulder while you take a walk. They are extremely very intelligent birds.

*Perhaps you do not know much about African grey birds and I will like to educate you a little about the African grey bird.

African Grey birds are self-confident birds that can develop excellent vocabularies and can speak very clearly. African Greys also love to precisely imitate strange sounds, such as the key in the lock or the sound of the telephone. Tending to be quieter birds, African Greys appreciate peaceful household environments. They are often quite cuddly and enjoy a good skritching (rubbing the feathers the wrong way on their heads). They have an unusual digging behavior that they sometimes indulge in the bottom of their cage or on any flat surface.
They love to play hard with hanging toys, especially heavy-duty bells.

African Greys tend to be very intelligent, emotionally sensitive, and more introverted (thinking) parrots. African Grey parrots tend to be more cautious of new situations and new people than other birds. They can learn to speak very well and can develop huge vocabularies that they use in appropriate contexts.

-We are offering / selling this parrots at a price of just $350 USD which is Equavalent to $500 AUD for one and $700 USD for the pair which is equivalent to $1,000 AUD.

*WHY IS THE PRICE SO CHEAP?

The answer is simple. I am currently offering a promotional 50% discount price in all my parrots. This is due to the fact that I want to close down my parrot farm because I have been offered a new and better well paid job in London, England. So I will be relocating to London, England together with my family to start work so there will be no one left home to take care of the birds. So that is why I am offering the birds at a 50% discount price as I urgently have to give them out and relocate to England.

In fact I consider this to be an offer because African Greys are expensive birds. Let no one convince you that they are cheap.

I am currently located in Queensland, Australia and I will be sending the birds to you from here while you pay the cost of transportation which will cost you $350 AUD for one and $700 AUD for two.

*Regarding payment, you will have to pay for the birds 100% full payment after receiving the birds. I do not require advance payment.
You pay for the bird 100% full amount after receiving the birds.

* Transportation: Like I mentioned earlier above, it will cost you
$350 AUD to transport one of the birds to your location. All the pair
(2 parrots) will cost you $700 AUD to transport the birds to your location.

The money for transportation is not paid to me. You will pay the money directly to the shipping company here in Queensland that will be delivering the birds to your location.

So if you want just one of the birds, all you will have to spend to own one of the birds is $850. This means that $500 AUD comes to me as the offering / selling price of the birds while $350 is paid to the shipping company as the shipping fee of transporting the birds.
If you want the pair (2 birds), you will have to spend $1,700, this means that $1,000 comes to me as the offering / selling price of the birds while $700 is paid to the shipping company as the shipping fee of transporting the birds. It is a very easy process.

These birds have taken all their vaccines and are 100% healthy and up to date. They will be delivered to you with their cage, health papers, little parrot food and a hand written manual / booklet that will provide you information on how to care for the birds, what they eat etc.

Attach in these e-mail are photos of the birds. These are exactly the parrots in question that you will be receiving. Hope you like them?

I will like to know a little information about you just know how the new home where the birds will live will look like. Please answer the following questions:

-Have you ever had a parrot before?

-Can you usually make out enough time to spend with the parrots?

-Do you have children? Do your children love birds?

-What do you do for a living?

-Will you love to come over here in Queensland and spend some time with the parrots before choosing or should we send the parrots to you through a pet courier service and you pay the transportation fee?

-Where exactly are you located?

-You want a male or a female or you will like to adopt all the two parrots?

-What is your direct mobile phone contact number?

I am very sorry for sounding like intruding into your privacy. It is just that we love these parrots so much and we just want to make sure that they get the best in their new home. So you just get back to us so that we can conclude about the transportation arrangement of the parrots.

I will be waiting your feedback
Greetings
Leonard Guzman

Company: MALVA BIRDS
Address :119 Abbott Street, cairns, 4870
Email : [email protected]
Contact Person: Mr. Leonard Guzman
Position: Proprietor

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#305009 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:28 am
www.bonavlogistics.com
Associated fake shipping company

Address: 12 BROAD ST SN
Tel: +1(229) 234-0951
City: Charlotte, North Carolina, NC
Postal Code: 28208
E-mail: [email protected]

PHILIPPINES HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS

Address: 1000J Bocobo street, Manila
City: Manila
Postal code: 1000

AUSTRALIAN OFFICE

Address: 49-51 BRISBANE RD
City: Dinmore, Queensland
Postal Code: 4303
+61731025763

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam