Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#304809 by lighten_up Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:40 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: +234-7061507530
D.R.C.
DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT OFFICE COMPLEX
GARRI ABUJA NIGERIA

Under the Debt reconeilation Committee from the
Chairman (Marvin Smith) who is the Chairman
of Debt Reconcilation Committee
Asokoro Abuja Nigeria.

PAYMENT APPROVAL

Ann:
I wish to let you know that this Office has been appointed to pay a total sum of US$21.5 (Twenty One Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), to pay foreign and local contractors. please be informed that as soon you received this message do not hesitate to contact the chairman (Marvin Smith) of Debt Reconcilation Committee to approve your payment immediately. Note: Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari want to make sure we pay all the foreign/local contractors. With this email: ([email protected]), Tel:+2347061507530. There is need I hear from you so that we will immediately start processing your payment file. 1 sincerely advise you to work and adhere to my instructions so that you will receive this token sum of money, Invest wisely with it and also restore back your dignity. We assure you that once you acknowledge the receipt of this email, you will be advised immediately on what to do, and this fund will be paid to you in which everyway you will like to receive.

Thank you God bless you.
Your Faithfully

Marvin Smith
Chairman
Debt Reconcilation Committee
Aso Rock Villa
Abuja Nigeria
Advertisement