Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#304726 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:06 am
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:32:17 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: DR FRED SANCHEZ FROM DHL <[email protected]>
Subject: Good morning Dear,Please CONFIRM OWNERSHIP (PARCEL)

Good morning Dear,Please CONFIRM OWNERSHIP (PARCEL)

Are you alive or death because i just received email now from Mrs Sharon Trevino informing us that your death two days ago the she is your wife, tell me to give hear the information to send the fee right now and she send another address which is not your current address you send to me now also send it to Donald Parker yesterday and i want to confirm from you before giving her the information to send the fee.

She promise to send the change of ownership as soon as i give her the information where she will send the fee so try to get back to this office now before she send the change ownership of the consignment box very vital to hear from you now because need to complete this delivery today if she send the fee.

We are waiting to hear from you soon with the payment if you still alive to enable us know where to deliver because the woman is ready with the fee to send right now so try to contact the delivery agent Mr Donald Parker via this text message +13184332794

SINCERELY
DR FRED SANCHEZ
+22965907942

(318) 433-2794
318-433-2794

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement