Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#304328 by AlanJones Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:27 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17025147473

ohn F Kennedy International Airport Region No. 2 New York City
P.O. Box 804 Knickerbocker Station
New York City, New York 10002-0804 USA
Phone Number ((702) 514-7473
MY Email

Urgent Attention Beneficiary.

We, office of the U.S Customs Authority John F Kennedy International Airport. My name is Mr. David Harry I am the manager of U.S Customs Authority New York City, am here to inform you that a man came to our office this morning his name is Mr. John William he told us that he is your brother and he said that you are dead. Mr. John William said that you die two months ago in a car accident on your way going to work and before your death you told him that you have an Consignment box worth of $8.5 million dollars and he came here with $68 dollars You are advised him to obtain the Ownership-clearance certificate from benin republic as the origination of the Consignment box and collect it.

If real you are dead may your soul rest in perfect peace AMEN, but if you are alive pl ease due contact us bank with the $68 dollars to secured the Ownership-clearance certificate from the office of Benin Republic Senate President, because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds, this is because the fund originated from Benin Republic.

If I did not hear from you today with the fee then i will allow him to send the money and hand the Consignment box over to him okay. Below is the information to send the $68 dollars to secured the Ownership-clearance certificate from benin republic and allow the diplomat agent to delivery the consignment to you today As the owner,

send the money only money-gram or Western Union

Receiver Name ..... DANIEL IBE
Country ..... Benin Republic
City .... Cotonou
Text Question ..... When
Text Answer ..... Now
Amount ..... $68 usd
MTCN .....
Sender Name .....
Sender Country .....

Note, that the Award Ownership Certificate must to be secured from the office of the Benin Senate President, because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds, this is because the fund originated from Benin.

Do have a wonderful day if you are alive but if you are dead may your soul rest in peace (AMEN)

I wish you good luck.
Yours Faithfully
?Customs director????????
Mr. David Harry U.S Customs Authority John F Kennedy International Airport

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement