Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#304156 by Zero30 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:30 am
Hello admin!
<removed name>
I am worried about my situation. There's this man named Mark S Peterson told me that he is hiring for a nanny and a gardener. I and my husband had filled up the form they have given. We also give our personal information such as scanned passport and scanned photo. I am just afraid if he would use those info to some illegal transaction. Please help me regarding this matter.
Last edited by Tim Atem on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#304157 by Zero30 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:33 am
How can i assure that they will not use my personal info on illegal acts? Pls help me on this. Thank you
#304166 by vonpaso xlura Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:27 pm
Please post more details. Post the text of the form. If you were sent email, post it, including the address it was sent from and the Reply-to header. Real people hiring nannies or gardeners do not normally ask for passports, so this sounds like a scam, but we can't tell where the scammer is without more info.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#304281 by Tim Atem Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:20 am
From the OP:

other email: [email protected]
phone number: (806) 397-8819

this is how I intend to make everything work...I will give you the email of the USCIS IMMIGRATION office so that they will know that I directed you to the USCIS IMMIGRATION office for the processing of your visa.....I am going to book for your flight to come down to the USA and pay your BTA fee when your visa processing is completed,....The contract is 2 years,I have already arranged your coming to the United States, with the USCIS IMMIGRATION right here, USCIS will let you know how many weeks it will take to process your travel papers as soon as you contact their office.......mail USCIS immigration office and tell them you were referred for your visa processing form...From Mark S Peterson of the US Naval...And then you provide them with your immigrant serial code which is Ref: (Ref. 0169-99657-us-28892-ph) And include your full name and address. You are also going to be contacted by the department of foreign affairs over there in your home town and they will get you the necessary documents.....okay? I am trying to make sure everything get arranged quickly And soon enough.And regarding the expenses i will pay all your expenses with your plane ticket you are just paying your labor fee only to the USCIS IMMIGRATION because you will still need the receipt of their payment at the U.S EMBASSY and POEA 275$ only after you have qualify with the filled visa form. This is the USCIS immigration office E-mail.....([email protected])

please get back to me as soon as possible... Hope to read back from you soon.

Street address:8226A crampton ct twenty palms,CA
State: california
Zipcode: 92278
phone number:+1 806 397 8819

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5