Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#304249 by AlanJones Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:44 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Steven Uche" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998741936

Attention Beneficiary,

Through our intelligency monitoring unit we discovered your email listed as scammed victim, This message is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of world, United Nation Organization have agreed to compensate all scammed victim with the sum of US$2.500.000.00million (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) This includes all foreign contractors that may have not received their contract and sum people that have had an unfinished transaction or international business that failed due to scammed victim.

This is to inform you that your $2.500.000.00Million USD will be send to you via Money Gram transfer. The total amount mentioned above is with Money Gram Office, Note you will be receiving $6,500.00 every day until your total money have been completely transfer to you.

Call Mr. Steven Uche Tel: +229 98741936 now and ask him to give you REFERENCE NUMBER and every other information you need to pick up your $6,500

today. Here is what he may require from you.

Your Receiver Name.
Your Country.....
Your Tel;........
Your Age.......
Your Address............
Your text Question.....
Your Answer..........

Feel free to contact Money Gram transfer with this information bellow Email ([email protected]) you are advised to contact Mr. Steven Uche Director of Money Gram transfer Benin Republic as he is our representative in Benin Republic, contact him immediately for your compensation payment of $2.5million he will send it to you immediately.

We have concluded our effect to your payment through Money Gram transfer $6,500.00 daily until the ($2.5million) is completely transferred. So you advice to contact our Agent office in Benin with bellow information

Money Gram Agent; Mr. Steven Uche
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +229 98741936

Best Regards
Bishop Benson Charles

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#313738 by AlanJones Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:40 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Johnson Edward" - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +441300400475 & +22998741936

UBA MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER
HEAD OFFICE
Bluewater,
Dartford,
Greenhithe DA9 9ST, UK
Dartmouth Road, London, United Kingdom

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am very sorry to disturb you this very moment, please bear with me in mind for not taken less than 10Min's of your time, I believe this is not the first time I am contacting you beside you fail and you do not respond to my previous message which is really unfair because you didn't even care to respond to my mail, this are some of the reasons why many financial institutes in Benin refused to give you any proof of your release funds.

I have arranged a Special Customer Transfer (SCT) which are automatically assigned to you to pick each of your references of $40,000.00USD per day and this transfer will only commence only (12) working days apart of Sundays, please be aware that the total of $3Million (US) Dollar of your funds will be transferred to you via Bank to Bank transfer and the left balance funds will be given to you via an ATM-Card which will be registered and delivered to you in (3) working days.

I have arranged $40,000.00USD which will be remitted to you today via money-gram transfer and I want you to fellow our advice and policy to make such that you can pick this fund immediately today without any further delay from your end: each transfer are $4,000.00USD and here are (10) References control number of your Money-Gram transfer.

This is the information’s of your prearrange transfer

Money Transfer Reference#: 8776-?? 34
Sender's Name: Mr.Johnson Edward
Amount: US$4, 000.00
Question: Color?
Answer: Red

Money Transfer Reference#: 6109-48??

Money Transfer Reference#: 2243-?? 12

Money Transfer Reference#: 7654-?? -32

Money Transfer Reference#: 5423-?? 31

Money Transfer Reference#: 3312-22??

Money Transfer Reference#: 9876-?? 66

Money Transfer Reference#: 5546-?? -90

Money Transfer Reference#: 2212-?? 36

Money Transfer Reference#: 6654-?? -76

But you are advised to know that this payment/prearrange reference number given to you are not registered or active for collection in any of your money-gram branch office, I have told you that as soon as you send the $55.USD to the information below, you will get your release funds and you will never in your life ask to make any other further payment after sending the $55.USD

Receiver Name: Chris Iwene
City: Cotonou
Amount: $55.USD

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible and feel free to send me your mobile/telephone number or send me a text, then I will give you a call.

Regards,
Mr.Johnson Edward
Call+44 1300 400475
+229 9874 1936
Money-Gram Transfer Dept.
District Manager.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.