Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#304168 by Mountain Goat Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:44 pm
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016
Reply-To: halwa zahoor [email protected]
Subject: URGENT REPLY

Hello,

i am (Mr zahoor halwa) a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Audits and Account manager i have the opportunity of transferring the left over sum of ($10.5 Million Dollars) that belongs to late Mr Rudi Harmanto from Indonesia who died along with his entire family in the Asia Earth Quake (TSUNAMI, DISASTER IN INDONESIA / INDIA. 2004, and since then the fund has been in a suspense account. Because of the static of this transaction i want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you their recognition and have the fund transfer to your account.

this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50;

However, further details of this transaction and the text of application form will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail. I am waiting for your immediate response as you receive this mail.

Your Full Name………
Your Country………..
Your Personal Mobile Number………
Your Age……………….
Your Sex……………….

Thanks

zahoor halwa

May the peace of the Almighty Allah be with you?

How are you doing today,Together with your family? I am form upper volta barkina faso i receive your responds towards my mail to you. I am ready to do the transaction wtth you in less than 12 bank working days this fund will hit your account if you can give me your maximum cooperation

However, my intention of writing this letter to you is to assist me to act as the next of kin to one of our (bank) customers who deposited the said amount in the bank before his untimely death. In the same line,it was unfortunate that the depositor died along with his family in a tsunami disaster some years ago The bank has been waiting for anybody that knows him and will stand as the next of kin to claim his money in the bank since then but no one showed face till today. It is because of this that i contacted you to come and stand as the next of kin or business partner who is representing the family to claim the
money on their behalf.

Honestly, it does not matter if you knew the deceased or not. What is important is that some one has applied to claim the money. The bank does not know who the relation is, they will accept you if you agree to execute this business with me.I want you to get back to me immediately so that we can start the transaction process and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me,

Nevertheless, before we proceed with this business it is very necessary that we should have a brief phone talk. Please try to call me immediately on my mobile phone number:+22668421890,just for us to have a brief phone talk before we go ahead with this transaction,

As soon as i receive your response i will send you the text of application form which i arranged for you to fill all the information and send it to the bank,

Thanks and best regards.
zahoor halwa
CALL ME +22676612698
Advertisement