Room for Rent and other rental scams
#304137 by Michelle Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:17 am
<[email protected]> wrote:
Good Evening,
How are you and your family? I really hope i am not getting back to you very late about the house you want to rent, I had to leave Spokane, WA in a hurry due to my recent promotion and it involves me working out of the Spokane, WA My family and i just moved from Spokane, WA to IL, We intend selling the house if we find a Tenant that would be ready for a lease to own after a year in the house, if not, then we will continue with normal rentals. We have made the monthly rent significantly low and affordable as good faith for my happiness for my recent promotion. If you want more photos of the House, let us know. I am currently working as a counselor for the United States Aid for International Development (US-AID) here in IL. Please visit http://www.usaid.gov/, you can also support our mission.All we care about is someone to take very good care of it with passion of it being it's own. A colleague of mine introduced me to this internet site of advertisement when the formal reality company i gave the house to manage for me since am not in Spokane, WA but due to the high price they put on the house which make people not to rent the house from them so i have to withdraw the house from them and start doing the rental by my self. I want to be convinced you are capable enough to taking care of our property for us? We don't want it to be used anyhow,i want you to get back to me on how you will be taking care of the place or perhaps the experience you have in your previous places of living or lived.I want you to note that all utilities are included in the rent.I look forward to hearing from you so that i can forward you a rental application form if you are interested in renting our place. I guess by now you should eager to view the house because it is a lovely home. So far, we have seen a couple of interested families but we shall rent to the best tenant according to our choice. . The rent is $800 while the security deposit is also $800. The house is ready for move in.. YES UTILITIES INCLUDED AND LEASE IS 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR WITH OPTION OF LEASE TO OWN..The house is for rent now but would be really interested in a lease to own in the future..Here is the address to the house 2828 W Beacon Ave, Spokane, WA 99208. You can go by and take a look at the house to know if you are Okay with before i send the rental application to you since i will not be there to tour the house with kindly take your time to look at the environment and the neighborhood of the house to know if you are Okay with the house.
Here is the link of the interior pictures of the house, kindly click on it to view https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiVmlsL4rIGOaY-Tlqaxr8ReUg4

PROPERTY INFORMATION
Price: $800
Deposit: $800
Pet Deposit: 200 per pet
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2.5
Pets: Yes
Laundry: In Unit
Parking: Attached Garage
Single Family
Cooling: Central
Heating: Forced air

FEATURES
Cable Ready
Ceiling Fan
Double Pane/Storm Windows
Fireplace
Flooring: Carpet
Vaulted Ceiling

APPLIANCES INCLUDED
Dishwasher
Freezer
Garbage disposal
Microwave
Range / Oven
Refrigerator
Washer

ROOM TYPES
Breakfast nook
Dining room
Family room
Master bath
Recreation room
Walk-in closet

CONSTRUCTION
Exterior material: Brick
Roof type: Shake Shingle
Room count:9
Stories: 1

OTHER
Built in 1959
Floor size: 2,840 sqft

Call or email for more inquiry when you check the house out.

Penny

You can call me or text on this number #: (312) 248-0614.

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Advertisement